6-Sweetheart

Areena's POV

I am seriously getting annoyed with myself. Because I am continuously thinking about our first meeting. I never asked him about his pictures or how he looked. He wants my pictures. But I didn't give him anything to irritate him.

I am in my class right now, and whatever the teacher is saying, I don't understand a little bit. I am just thinking about him. We agreed to meet after my class at 11 o'clock, as he agreed to pick me up from college.

This is the very first time I will go with someone I have never met before. But I love him, and this feeling is incredible. No one can justify these feelings with words.

I am eagerly waiting for the class to end as soon as possible.

It's 11:30 now. For some reason, my teacher wants to take an extra lecture. I am half an hour late. I quickly opened my phone to call him, but the notification took my breath away.

22 missed calls from Abid.
16 unread messages

Ya Allah..!! I am getting too nervous now. I am so stupid. At least I should have informed him.

I quickly press the call button and hope that he picks up the call. I can easily hear my heartbeat, which matches the rhythm of the ring.

One ring...
Two rings...
Four rings...
....
Six rings...
....
On the last ring, he picks up the call.

Shuqr-Allah..!!

Me: Assalamualaikum Abid Where are you?

Abid: Walaikumussalam... I am just leaving your college to go back home.

No. Please No..!!

Me: Why are you leaving? I am coming.

He didn't say anything, and I am just praying. Actually, I held my breath, which I released when he said,

Abid: Ok..comee fast.

I cut the call and walked out of the main gate of my college. We decided last night that he will wear a red shirt with black jeans and I will wear blue clothes, so we can identify each other easily. I take out my phone to check one last time that I am not looking stupid in front of him, which I always do after classes.

As I took a left turn, I saw a red and black R1 Five bike, which I told him was my favorite, and beside the bike, he was standing, folding both of his hands on his chest. He actually follows the dress code and wears a red shirt with black denim. He is very handsome. Any girl wants to be by his side. I walk closer to him, and eventually, he raises his head, and our eyes meet.

I saw in movies that when the hero and heroine's eyes first met, the surroundings got cool, fresh winds started blowing, and romantic music was played in the background. But in my case, nothing like that happened. It doesn't disappoint me.