22-Hot Chocolate

Abid's Pov

"Please leave me, Sweetheart.."

She said looking directly into my eyes.But my heart did not want to leave her.When she is so close to me after many years.

What are you waiting for?? just say it that you still love her and these are all misunderstanding...

My inner voice scolds me.

"Beautiful... I want to say..."

I didn't even complete my sentence and her phone start ringing.

Bad timing !!

I remove my hands and she went to the table and pick up her phone.

"Err.. Excuses me.. Please..."

She said with her innocent smile on her face.

I nod and she went out of the room.

I walk back to my seat and sit and playback all the moments thats just happen now with a stupid smile on my lips.

I purposely ordered two cups of hot chocolate and by seeing her expression. I get to know that she still remembered everything.She remembers that day when we have a fight.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"You know what Abid. You are stupid."

She said stil angry on me. Because she catch me smoking.

"Ohh..Common Areena.You are still on that topic.By the way I am not stupid. I know what I am doing."

"Yes.you are Abid.You just finishing your life because of temporary pleasure."

"Don't you think, Beautiful you are pulling it too much."

"I am pulling it, who was the one who promised me last night that he never ever smoke again.You know wh........"

I didn't let her complete.

"Sshhhhh"

I put my finger on her lips.

"I don't know that you are that damn crazy about that I smoke because thats my choice."
I said little bit angrily.