12-Hatred

Abid's Pov

One year ago...(from present)

"This is your work. You know this a very important project and you are saying you don't have any draft ready on top of that you lost the bloody papers. Dammit..!!"

I banged my hand on the desk.

"Sir...I am sorr...!!"

"You are Fired..."

"But..!!"

"Get lost."

I shouted on him. He left my cabin, I sit back and drink some water to calm me down. Dad gave a knock before he enter.

"So, who is the new one who has been chopped off by my son."

"Its not like that, Dad.He lost the most important document of this project. You know how important it is."

"But you don't give him any chance to explain, son."

"No one deserve second chances, Dad."

"We are humen and humen made mistakes. You are also human, how do you feel when other people treats you like this when you made mistake. When you don't have any second chance to explain yourself."

"But Dad, you know its very important."

"You have to control your anger dear. Think before you act. Otherwise you will loss precious things or persons."

He said and left. I open my laptop and start typing.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Why are you angry and why you hit him??"

"Because he touches you, how dare he b***"

"Eww....Abid, Don't abuse, atleast not in front of me. I don't like abusing."

"But he deserve it."

I said angrily. I was on the third floor waiting for her, when I heard people screamed. I look at the source and found her in other man's arm. I am not angry with her, I know how innocent she is. But that man. I want to kill him. She is staring at me with a serious look,

"What..??"

We look in each other eyes for some time. Then she said,

"Don't be angry,but you are very short tempered. This is not good for your health and you have to think before you act, Abid."

"You mean...what I did was wrong??"

"No...Abid. I am just saying..."

"To hell with your saying, he is touching you for god sake. Don't say you were enjoying his...--"

She doesn't let me finish as she put her palm on my mouth.

"Don't you dare say that."

She said angrily. And then I realized what the hell I just said. She takes a deep breath to calm herself. Then she remove her hand.

"I am sorry."

I said. She nodded and sit on the bench. I sit beside her. I can feel the tension between us, and I don't like it one bit.

"Why the hell we are fighting, Beautiful."

I asked her. She turns towards me and hold my hand in hers.