18-Partnership

Areena's Pov

I look at the clock and its indicates 2:15 am,only five minute passed since I last checked it.

Why i can't just sleep properly.

All I am thinking is him. How he behaved today with me.

What I wear is my choice. My mom dad never say anything about it.

How dare he..??

I am feeling so angry right now. He is still the same, possessive. I heard about the fight he had with someone at the party. I shut my eyes to sleep, but it travels me to my past.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I am sitting at room 4 of Cocktail lounge. Thats belongs to Abid's best friend, john. Abid told me that he is going upstairs to meet him.

This is Abid favourite room and now its my favourite also, its soo cosy and warm. I laid myself on the couch,stretch my legs full and close my eyes to enjoy warmness.

After two or three minute, someone enter in the room. I sense someones presence.Firslty I thought he's Abid, but when I smell an unfamiliar perfume.I quickly open my eyes to lock with the blue orbs.He is standing beside me.He has an handsome face with that blue sparkling eyes.But that's not matter. He is handsome or not. How can he enter without permission.When I am alone in the room.

"Excuse me...??"

I asked him in questioning manner,but he did not say anything. He was just staring at me which made me a bit uncomfortable.

"What do you want.. Mister...??"

"You..!!"

He said shamelessly and slightly bent towards me.

I stand up instantly and gave him a death glare.

"Keep distance, Mister and get lost from here. We already booked this room."

"Noo.. I did not mean to scare you.. I mean..... I am sorry.."

He said while rubbing his neck like a child whose just realise his mistake. I did not say anything.

"I forget my phone here. I just want that.. I am really sorry.."

He take his phone and make his way to the door. I take out a relief sigh and sit again. When he reached the door, he turn and said.

"By the way, You are very beautiful. I never saw a girl who looks soo innocent while sleeping.Thats why... I am sorry."

And he smiles, but his expression change when he saw me.

My eyes was out of my socket because I saw Abid's angry face behind him.

From behind he came close to the boy and said with gritted teeth.

"Get lost from here... NOW"