20-Feelings

Abid's Pov

I am on my way to Office. I really want to see her, to get some relief . when I back from my bathroom, I get a call from my Dubai's Secretary Umar that the Chairman of Zubin enterprise wants an immediate meeting with me. So I have to be there.

When I was leaving Dubai. I told Umar to held the meeting with him as soon as possible. So I am able to return soon from India.

But now. I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to spent some time with her. Whatever happened in the past, I can't erase it. But I will make my future. So I have decided to ask her my all doubts and questions to clear all the misunderstandings that makes us apart.

So I called her this morning and setup a meeting by giving an excuse of my returning to Dubai.

I stop my car as the traffic light blinks red. A boy nearly age of 7-8 years old knock on my window, I open the window glass.

"Buy these flowers for your girlfriend sir."

"No...thanks buddy but I don't have a girlfriend."

"Please buy this Sir. They are fresh. Its just Rs.50"

"But, I don't..."

"Please Sir... I don't eat from last night, please. I will give you at Rs.40"

I take out a five hundred rupees note and gave it to him.

"Take it and eat something."

"No...Sir, I am not a beggar. If you don't want to buy it then its okh."

"Okhh....okhh stop. Give me this bouquet."

I bought a bouquet full of orchids and roses. I gave him that note.

"I don't have change,Sir"

"Keep it. And ya I am not giving you as a beggar. Its a reward for your hard work."

And the boy gaves me his full teeth smile and I smile back.

Traffic light goes green and I start my cars again.

I still remember that day, when I bought a huge bunch of red roses for her, first time. As I didn't talk to her for a week at that time. So she wants me to meet her.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"This is for you beautiful."

For sometime, she just stared at the roses.

"You don't like it."