36-Punching Bag

Areena's Pov

'Please woke up soon, my love.'

These were the last words I heard from Abid mostly two weeks ago with a kiss on my forehead. I was awake,but my eyelids felt too heavy to open. When I was able to opened my eyes,he was already left.

When he told Farida appi that,

'I made and leaked that video to know the world that she is mine'

His words are still ringing in my ears. I still can't believe that he do such a thing. I mean he take my most precious thing, my parent's trust from me,just because of his Obsession.

I tried to contact him,but he is completely ignoring me like I am some kind of plague.

Apart from this, that bipolar wants me to marry me as soon as possible because of his project.

Aaahhhhh!!!! I want to kill myself.
Its so frustrating.

Noo... Why I would kill myself?? I have to kill him??

My phone rings indicating me a new notification is arrived. I pick up my phone to check it and its from him,

'Hey... Are you ready or not?? Yeh shayad last day h. Kyunki tumne to khud ko barbad krne ka faisla kr hi liya h. So please be hurry, I am on my way.'(This is probably the last day,because you have already decided to destroy you)

A smile formed on my lips, reading his message. He is the only one from that day who is making me smile from his tactics.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

#After Areena waked up that morning.#

'Eat this...Areena.'

Mom ordered me. But I didn't felt like eating. I shook my head in a no.

'Did she eat anything??'

Papa asked walking inside the room. Mom told her something,but I didn't care to listen. My mind  covers with the things that happened yesterday.

I still can't figure out, why Abid did that. What does he mean by he wants to know the world that 'I am his'. I am not his some kind of property.