Chapter 29//Destructive hatred

* a song to listen to above
Thanks to @Cooki3m for the cover

* a song to listen to aboveThanks to @Cooki3m for the cover

Kyle's POVBalls of fire are falling from the heavens like God's teardrops raining down on us

Kyle's POV
Balls of fire are falling from the heavens like God's teardrops raining down on us. Every fiery ball is filled with malice and hate for the person it lands on - or in this case, the people it lands on. But whatever the case, these chaotic phantoms truly represent the destructive nature of hate.

It's devilish smoke floods the once blue sky to stare down at the death and chaos it has brung. But in the end, it wasn't God who sent these fiery devils raining down on Rocky. It was me. I did that. I unleashed hell upon my unsuspecting brother. Yet, I feel no pity or remorse at all.

That pathetic dick head deserves to rot in the darkest circle of hell. Unfortunately I am not able to kill him just yet, since it takes a lot more than massive balls of fire to take down Rocky.

"It's working alpha!" Luke shouts "we've taken out over 100 of them, leaving the 400 who are rallying at the edge of the forest."

I stop to think for a moment.

"Fall in!" I shout into the courtyard.

Everyone with highly ranked roles in leadership immediately leave their posts to surround me.

"Good job everyone. The warlocks are working well, but since they're drained, I need them to start barricading the school in case worst comes to worst."

A few of the surrounding teachers and students sprint to gather the warlocks while the rest remain for my prep.

"Even with all the wolves we just took out, we would still lose number wise."

Defeat clouds my features and I can hear several disappointed sighs and huffs from around me.

"But even though we can't defeat them, we can stall them for as long as possible. Just slowing them down for even ten minutes can mean the world. Every effort counts."

I pause to look at everyone around me.

"We are stronger than this. Rocky may have the numbers but we have the will. He is here, fighting on our battle field because of me. He is fighting so that he can regain some sense of dignity from resolving his past. We are better than that. We aren't fighting to prove our own self worth or for the pure thrill of killing people. We are fighting for our friends and family. That is why we will win this war. Because we actually have something to fight for!"