New book/Sequel discussion

Hello to all my precious readers,

I am announcing the start of my new book, What's a bad boy?. It's my first non-fantasy one and I'm actually pleased with the three chapters I've written so far- which are actually longer than I normally make them. So anyway, plz give that a read. The description is below:

Excerpt:

"I'm Hunter. Hunter Jones. Nice to meet you Vee" he greets me cockily.
My eyebrows crinkle in confusion.
"Only my parents call me that" I warn him.
He smirks at me and takes a few steps closer until he is close enough for me to reach out and touch him.
"Well looks like you'll just have to tell them to stop cause that's my nickname for you now" he flirts.
My cheeks flush a light pink and I look down at my feet as I see him winking at me. Logan rolls his eyes.
"You never quit do you?" He asks whilst laughing.
Hunter smirks at him then turns back to face me.
"I guess not. But I can't really help it can I? I'm a bad boy at heart."
My eyebrows crinkle even further in confusion than I thought possible.

"Wait, what's a 'bad boy'?" I ask in confusion.

Description:

Violet Willows has been homeschooled all her life. She's never watched Titanic with a box of tissues, or gone on a cringe-worthy first date, or even had a sloppy first kiss. She is completely unprepared for the stereotypical high school experience.

However, what will happen when she is forced to move to Bridgeville, where she will have to go to school for the first time ever? Of course, she will be introduced to loads of new concepts such as alcohol, drugs and the definition of a slut. Yet, after an encounter with Hunter Jones, the most popular guy in the school, she seems to only have one question....

What's a bad boy?

So there is that. Now on to the discussion that I've been meaning to have for a while. I have been getting a lot of comments and private messages asking for a sequel so I'm just checking whether anyone is actually interested in a sequel. If so then I am completely open to ideas. I have a brief idea of what I want it to be like.

I'm thinking of writing it about Kyle and Ella's child (unsure of gender so far) and how they are sent to Edgewater High. I'm thinking that they will have the same abilities as Ella and the same alpha blood as Kyle so that would make them the next alpha and probably the most powerful in history.

Another idea involves the story staying revolved around Kyle and Ella and how word comes to the Edgewater pack about attacks in nearby packs so they call on Ella and Kyle to investigate, which then brings back enemies from their past and blah blah blah I don't want to spoil the details. However, the only problem with this idea is that I'm afraid I have drawn out their romance too much.

Anyway, comment on which idea you like better or with any ideas of your own, I'm honestly open to suggestions. If you do have a really good idea that I decide to incorporate then I will give you credit.

Oh and btw I just wanted to make it clear that I am completely and utterly amazed at how many reads this book has gotten while I've been working on my other ones. Thank you so much!

Again, if you want to continue this epic journey with me then comment down below.

xoxo