Stay?

We practiced for hours taking few minute breaks in between. I wasn't perfectly fine even though I didn't want to accept it in any damn condition. But my body was still not ready for heavy practices and fights.

The pain I started to feel in my limbs and Ken sensed it stopping the fight and practice.

My hands were bruised. My knuckles bloodied just like I enjoyed them to be. My face had few bruises which sure were turning blue in no time. My forearm showing a cut, caused when Ken accidentally pulled the blade over my hand.

The cut was burning but I was enjoying this.

His face was the same. His hands bloodied and I knew he like it too. Cause every fighter did.

I sat down tired and exhausted. My body was paining like anything begging me to give it some rest. But I had enough rest since last week. This was my time to get back in action. To make him proud of me.

"We are stopping for today." Ken said offering me the water bottle.

I shook my head and I gulped down the water.

"Yes."

I shook my head again.

"If you are not listening to me, I am calling Damion." He warned.

I still shook my head.

"You are forcing me to do this. Once I call him and he sees you like this, he would ask you to stop." He said.

He was right.

"No please." I said.

"Good. Then that's it for today." He smirked proud of himself.

I glared at him and got up throwing a punch in his direction which he dodged easily smirking wider.

I picked up my jacket.

"See you tomorrow." He called out from behind.

I nodded waving him a bar and walked out of the room towards his room.

I was tired would be an understatement.

I was exhausted out of the limit.

All I want to do was hit myself on the bed and sleep till the morning arrived.

My steps faltered as I saw Damion standing near the stairs, leaning against the railing, his eyes on his phone.

His sleeves of his dress shirt were rolled up, his jacket missing.

He raked his fingers through his hair dragging my attention to his messed up hair. I saw his fingers working fast on his phone as he typed something.

I sighed looking at him.

He heard it his eyes snapping up from his phone.

I smiled his way and a small smile tugged his lips which quickly disappeared as he took me in.

His eyes raked from my head settling on my face for few minutes before finding my hands, his eyes went emotionless and he looked down till my toes before looking again into my eyes.

He didn't say anything as he waited for me to speak.

"I am fine." I said smiling and I walked towards him.

"The hell you are." He snapped and took a step forward catching my wrists and bringing them up.

His eyes scanned the dried blood stains and his thumbs caressed my knuckles.

I winced at the slightest touch.

He quickly pulled his thumb back shooting me a sharp glare.

His eyes spotted the cut and he looked at me raising his eyebrows.