This Was A War.

DAMION'S POV.

I saw her hands work at the speed of lightening. The blade in her hands flashed and in a moment, the throat of the man slit open as he fell on the ground.

The arena was silent for a moment. We all just tried to process what happened. 

Argyl, she had killed him. He lied on the floor in the pool of his own blood. His throat slit open. His partner, well he was alive but still on the floor, unable to move.

We had won.

She closed her eyes as the whistle rang declaring we had won. Her expressions neutral as she clenched her fists silently screaming that she did it yet again.

She was quickly pulled into a hug by Ken.

"We won Damion! We bloody defeated him!" Douglas said in an enthusiastic voice patting my back.

I nodded at him smirking.

"We were going to win anyways. You see them," I asked pointing at Argyl and Kenneth in the ring who's hands were left up to show they were the winners.

I turned back to Douglas, "It's impossible to defeat both of them together."

He nodded smiling.

I again looked at them. Her eyes were on Erik. I saw him looking at her without blinking. The urge to shoot his damn eyes surfaced and I didn't try to suppress it.

I clenched my fists.

Argyl smirked at him mocking him. Telling him that she won. Shoving the fact on his face.

I mentally smirked at her expressions. Erik Santos, this was only start. You won't dare to look at her, by the time I will be done with you.

My eyes spotted hers and she seemed happy. Satisfaction clear in her brown eyes as she looked at me.

I trailed my eyes down her body. Her face was bruised. The purplish bruises adorning it. The cut at the base of her neck was deep.

If she had not showed some quick action, it would have injured her in a bad way. My blood boiled when I saw the fighter slashing his knife across her neck. All I wanted to do was drag her out of here and kill everyone who will ever try to harm my girl in any way. But weapons weren't around in the arena.

One more disgustingly selfish rule made by the fucker Erik.

She passed me a small smile assuring me she was fine.

I glared at her remembering our daily conversation in the evening.

She smiled and I knew she remembered it too.

Ken dragged her out of the ring towards the room.

I turned was I heard the footsteps approaching.

Erik with Jeremiah.

He walked towards me with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his suit jacket.

"Rey!" He said in his usual sarcastic voice.

"Santos." I glared at him.

Jer, was right behind Erik. He eyes on us. Observing for any move to kill them.

I smirked mentally. He still needed a bodyguard in front of me where I had no weapons.

But I didn't need any. I was born one. Trained myself into being one. The deadliest one.

"Congratulations on your win." He said with a smile which made me want to punch and knock off all his teeth.

Douglas kept a hand on my shoulder. Since the day I almost killed Isaias, Douglas tried to keep me grounded most of the time afraid I might loose control again.