Oh Yes I Can.

"How many more hours you are gonna do this Ken?" I heard a voice from behind me and saw Ken's eyes snapping in that direction.

I took the opportunity holding his hand and kicking his knee making him fall on the ground and held the knife to his neck.

I was breathing heavily looking down at him. My hair coming out of the bun sticking to my face because of the sweat and my hands trembling because of the pain. I was tired beyond limit.

He looked up at me and smiled.

I smirked down and removed the knife from his neck.

He got up.

"Good." He said patting my back and turned to Damion.

I looked at him and he was wearing a dark brown dress shirt with black pants. The usual sleeves rolled and few buttons undone.

His hair were messy because of the fingers he had ran in them while working.

I knew one thing, he ran his fingers through his hair when it was stressed or trying to concentrate on something.

His eyes weren't shinning like always. He looked tired and exhausted.

"Just done here." Ken replied smiling.

Damion shifted his gaze on me and my breaths became more heavy than they already were.

His eyes scanned my taking in every blood stain and every bruise on my body.

His eyes met mine and I smiled palely trying to tell him I was okay. But of course he wasn't gonna buy that when he could clearly see I was not.

"I will see you tomorrow Ara." Ken said smiling at me and walked towards the door.

"Night 'Rey.'" He said quite teasingly and went out.

Damion's eyes didn't move from mine.

As Ken went out of sight, Damion walked towards me.

Even before I could blink, I was in his embrace. He held me to him tightly.

I winced at the pain as his grip tightened and he quickly let me go.

"I am fine." I smiled.

"Of course." He passed me one of his best glares causing me to smile.

"Let's go. We will clean the cuts and bandage them." He said cupping my face.

I nodded and he gripped my hand.

I bit back the wince. I didn't want him to think that he was hurting me. I knew he blamed himself for this whole fight thing. He was letting me do it only because I love fighting and he didn't want to keep me from doing my favourite thing.

I gazed up at him a smile forming on my lips.

I love him so much.

He opened there room door.

"I will take a quick shower." I told him and he nodded.

I went to the bathroom stripping off my clothes and got into the shower.

The warm water ran down my body. The cuts burning but it relaxed my tensed and paining muscles.

I stood there for a long time.

I got out dressing myself in one of his loose t-shirts like every night. I walked out to see him sitting on the bed with a first aid box in his hands.

His eyes quickly snapped to mine as he heard me coming.

I sat beside him and he pulled my hands on his lap without saying a word. The silence was more comforting. I just wanted to hit the bed without doing a single thing but knowing him, I knew he would not let me sleep without eating. It was almost 1.30 am. Our practices usually ended at 7. But as the fight was nearing, we needed to practice more.