Southern Wing.

DAMION'S POV.

I looked at him. My eyes never leaving his face. He kept looking at the wooden table in front of him.

Ken standing behind him. Douglas, Ken's presence and my stares were making him uncomfortable and damn I knew that well. Hell I was enjoying that.

I kept the anger buried deep inside me. He was not worth it. He wasn't my kill. He wasn't worth seeing the Demon inside me.

"Leo." I said calmly. His head lifted a little, but his eyes didn't meet mine. He didn't dare to look me in the eyes.

"Speak." Ken snapped. His voice would make you run for hills.

Leo flinched at his words. He was trying hard not to scream out of fear. And I hadn't even dragged him to the Dark Wing. We were just in my office.

"Rey, he.." He started but lost his words when I cocked my head to a side playing with the gun in my hand. Testing him.

He gulped before continuing.

"I didn't do anything.." He said in a whisper.

I smirked.

"Of course you didn't." I said my eyes not moving from him.

"Except for betraying me." I said in a cold voice totally not loosing my cool.

I needed his information. I needed to know what Erik had planned. And this was the only way.

"And except you got our man caught."Douglas completed my sentence.

Leo started shaking with fear. Sweat forming on his forehead as he tried hard to keep himself together. Now, that was the real challenge. To keep himself together.

For him and for us. Cause all we wanted to do was empty the whole magazine of my gun into his thick skull when we came to know he cheated. He double played us..

How stupid can this guy be?

He betrayed me and thought I wouldn't catch him?

I shook my head in disappointment.

Use some brain.

"I a-am s-so-orry Re-ey." He stuttered.

"Oh you will be." I promised him, "After I drag you to the Dark Wing and tell Argyl what you did, you sure as hell will be sorry when she will empty her gun in your head." I said smirking lightly.

He shook his head wildly, his eyes begging me to leave him. To show some mercy. But alas!

"Ara. Please. Don't don't tell her. Please don't." Tears streamed down his face as he begged in front of me.

I wasn't planning to. But he didn't need to know that. Argyl would be broken if she ever comes to know Leo betrayed us. If she ever comes to know that he planned to take her to Erik. He is the only friend she had had. And I didn't wish to take that away from her.

Even if she hates me for that. I wouldn't tell the his truth.

"Drag him to the Dark Wing. We will have a brief look at him tomorrow." I said looking at Ken and he nodded.

The colour from Leo's face drained when the words left my mouth.

He called Roger who, in a moment came in dragging Leo out of the damn room.

Douglas turned towards me.

"Ara she-"

"She doesn't need to know anything about Leo Douglas. I know. And I am not going to tell her." I said and he nodded a small smile on his face.