You Let Him In.

ARGYL'S POV.

I walked downstairs once I was done to our fight room.

Ken was already there throwing punches on the bag.

He didn't stop even if he realised I was there.

I tied my hair in a bun tightly and walked to him, starting with my daily warm up.

The day passed with our usual practices. Both of us tired to no end at the end of the day. Pain surfacing in my body numbing all my thoughts.

That was the thing about pain. It makes you feel alive and numb at the same time.

Breathing heavily I fell on the ground as Ken's kick landed on my stomach.

My whole body going numb. Senses alarmed. The pain shooting through it was enough to make me forget whatever I had in my mind.

The darkness trying to take me over.

  But not yet bitch.

We had fight on the day after. Ken offered me his hand and pulled me up on my feet.

I smacked a punch in his direction gaining my balance and he stopped me holding my fist.

His hands held my shoulder looking into my eyes.

Sweat drops running down his face and his forehead had a sharp cut, blood lining it.

"What is it?" He asked.

I looked at him dumbly.

"Ara. I know when something is up. I know how you fight. I know when your aggressive nature is on it's top. What is it?" He asked again.

I shook my head.

May be he had been right. I was overly aggressive today. I had no control on my moves and was making no efforts to go easy on him or trying not to hurt myself. I wanted to feel the pain. I wanted to go to emotionless self. Who didn't want to feel any emotion. Who was fine being alone.

But it was like trying to get myself out of darkness.

He was my darkness.

"Ara. I am just not your fighting partner you know that?" He asked.

I looked at him.

"Fuck! I never gonna admit I ever said this too you Argyl, but I care for you. You are like my sister." He said and a small smile made it's way on my face.

So, the heartless and 'I am tougher than Damion' Kenneth Champan cared?

"Is it him? Did he do something?" He asked.

I didn't speak anything.

"Speak Argyl." Ken said.

"You will say he is right." I said in a low voice.

Ken smiled a pale smile.

"That is because he is hardly wrong. He must have done it for a reason." Ken relied.

"See!" I pointed out, "You don't even know anything and you are taking his side!" I accused him.

He sighed.

"Tell me Ara." He said again.

"It is Leo." I replied watching his face go pale.

"He is not safe." I said looking at him.

His face turned void of any emotions. I knew what his next words were going to be.

"Damion is right with whatever he is doing. He can't go wrong." He said and I passed him a death glare.