Chapter 24- Plans

Before you start reading, how are you liking the book so far? I'm so thankful for everyone who's read, commented, and voted. It means so much to me! Remember, don't be a silent reader and hit the little star at the bottom and comment. Thanks guys! Love you all! ❤️❤️❤️

Ryan Hunters POV~ Age 17

Michael's hand is still placed firmly in mine as he's dragging me down the hallway to his room. It's like I can literally feel the excitement rolling off of him in waves.

"Hey," I whine, tugging on his arm, "slow down."

He throws a quick glance over his shoulder and realizes that I'm limping.

"Hey, what happened to your leg?" A puzzled look crosses over his face as he stares at it like it's going to talk to him.

"Long story, but I can tell you that instead of everything going on between Braiden and-"

He puts his finger up to my lips causing the rest of my words to come out jumbled and in a mess.

"Ah, ah, ah, you are telling me all about that little... incident back there." He firmly states in a condescending tone.

I bring my hand up to my forehead and salute him, "yes mother."

He just rolls his eyes at me then continues on to his room.

"Come on, you are so slow." He groans walking backwards with slouched shoulders.

"Yeah, well I did get stabbed." I mumble under my breath so he can't hear me.

My eyes stay trained on the floor until a loud crash and high pitched scream causes my head to snap upright in search of any type of danger.

The high pitch scream isn't a girl who needs help, but instead a very shocked looking Michael who is covered in old food, tissues, and some sticky goo.

"Get it off!" He shrieks, jumping up faster than the speed of lighting and scrambling away from the garbage.

The look on his face is priceless as his face contorts into one of complete and utter disgust, as his eyebrows scrunch together and his lips purse making him look like a fish.

Immediately I erupt in laughter, keeling over to clutch my stomach from the hilarious sight.

"It isn't funny!" He stomps his foot and pouts, but the banana that falls off his shoulder makes it even harder to take him seriously. "Whatever, let's go."

I try hard to suppress my laughter but can't stop the occasional giggle that slips out every now and then. We finally reach his room and I throw myself down on the soft bed letting the exhaustion get to me. I stare at the white ceiling tiles zoning off thinking about the previous moment I spent with Braiden. The way he kissed me, held me, needed me. My fingers brush against my lips as the small grin on my face grows even bigger.

"Well someone looks love struck." Mike cold from the doorway with freshly washed hair and new clothes.

"W-what?" I stutter, my face turning beet red.

"You know what I mean, don't think I didn't see that whole thing back there." A wide grin spreads across his face causing me to cover mine.