Chapter 3.

Though content with her lot in life there was no denying it had always been devoid of love and affection.
Sex, as she had come to know it, was a sweaty messy business which love turned it into an art. Made it special. Made it mean something other than just a visceral need to scratch an itch. Until recently she had been content with sex and her ideology of it but for once she wanted to give more than just her body. She needed more. Much much more that it also shocked her.
She had managed to delude herself she could fall in love at her whim but taking the barrage of emotions Jason elicited in her the others felt dull and couldn't hold a candle against this all consuming love she felt for Jason.
She suspected,and this was after considerable soul searching that that love had been growing in her even in his absence. The thought of what a ten year old love looked like or how much of it was coursing though her blood was Scary to contemplate.
Without a care for the love, and still in that early stage of new love; Limerance with the great passion and that obsession for each other they stumbled into his apartment.
The madness of Mardi Gras still managed to follow them into the safety of the apartment. The music, the rumbustious noise the whole mayhem.
Elizabeth damped her mask;  a black bandit's mask with bright blue stripes edged with rhinestones on the sofa.
The celebration, as expected in New Orleans,still managed to be both innocent and sexual.
Just minutes ago they had been in the heart of it all.
She had extended her stay to spend more time with Jason and what better way to experience New Orleans and what it had to offer than through Mardi Grass. Her ears still rung from the blare of wild music and laughter.
As was the tradition, a couple of broads had flashed their naked breasts for anyone to see and she was disappointed not to add annoyed Jason had enjoyed that bit. One coed had gone as far as stick her tongue in his mouth in her drunken lust. The bitch Elizabeth thought grimly.
For dinner, they had had the best jambalaya in all of New Orleans as Jason had assured her.

"This is why I moved down here. Every day is a celebration and fun."

Jason gushed as he slumped onto the worn out sofa.

"Which part was fun?" Elizabeth begun still stewing with jealousy," the part where that stupid girl kissed you or the part where she invited you to go back for more after you had taken your old lady home?"

"Laizzez les bon temps rouler! Doesn't  mean that at least not entirely."
Jason allowed enjoying her jealousy.

"Do I look that old to you?"

Elizabeth shot back still fuming and already on a roll.

"If you mean we look like an old couple I don't mind that." He pulled her onto his lap making her squeal, "and if it help you squeal like a girl."
He added tickling her.

"And you have to agree she had some really nice tits."
He said and winced when she pinched him.

"You are really enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Well I can't argue with that and it isn't everyday a former supermodel is jealous of me who also happen to be a drop dead beauty."
Jason admitted and it had the effect of seeing her smile and if he hadn't seen it himself  he wouldn't have believed she blushed.

" I am glad my jealousy has been of help to your ego and if it breasts you are interested in my girls are real lookers too."

She whispered into his ear and nipped lightly at his ear lobe.

"I love my women docile and shy."

Jason said making Elizabeth groan.
If she was serious about him she would have to make him stop that terrible behavior. Of late,she had observed, whenever she did something he would say something along the lines I love my women for example with big butts or that recent one. Men, as she had learnt from a female talk show, were like dogs to be trained and the thought of training him made her smile. She will have to make sure he understood she will demand her own side of bed, the larger share of the closet space and sharing of responsibilities. How hard could it be?
She Wondered as if sure nothing can't be fixed and neither conflicted of her intention nor doubtful of her ability. His ability to change completely  ignored.