CHAPTER 13

Adhithi's p.o.v:

Adhii why you are sitting simply get ready dear otherwise you will be late, Ajay and his family have reached the marriage hall, so get ready soon my mom ranted.

I  never thought that this day will come soon in my life and i will marry the one who hates me. I smiled thinking about my life

what darling smiling alone maya asked me.

Nothing much! waiting for you maya.

Lets start time to show my skills She said with a smile.

Maya told me before itself that she will do make up for me. Please do it soon maya otherwise we will be in trouble and i want it to be simple.

Leave it to me dear and just be quite i will finish it soon.

She started doing eye make up and finish the rest and tied my hair into plaits, she didnt show me the mirror. she asked me to wear my saree and come. I  did as she said and put on the jewels my mom gave me.  I opened the door and came out rags was also there with maya, now show me the mirror maya, i asked her.

Oh my god! adhii you are looking gorgeous, darling you are too cute rags shouted and hugged me.

Hey rags! what you are doing you are spoiling my work maya shouted at her.

What maya? i just hugged her rags shouted again

girls pls stop it, and you maya show me the mirrior.

Ok! here you go, finally i got to see myself.

I was  dumbstruck.  Maya i really loved it, everything was perfect, you made me look beautiful.

No darling, you are beautiful i just did some tinkering work.

My mom came to my room, she saw me but didnt tell anything a tear roll down on her cheeks, it says everything "my cute  little girl become a beautiful women now" she said and hugged me.  I hugged her and cried, no dear dont cry you will spoil your make up,Come down soon adhii my mom said and went downstairs.

Are you ready, rags asked me.

"No" i said.

Darling c'mon lets go down everyone is waiting to see this beautiful bride, maya said. you both go i will come, i told them.

No, you have to come with us rags said.

No rags she needs to alone, dont take too much time come soon adhii,  maya said and they both went downstairs.

All my stuffs were packed, my room was empty.  This place holds so much memories, This is the one place  where i want to hide myself from others. this place took away my fears and this is the place where i feels safe. I heard a knock on my door, the door opened my dad came in. He looked at me, you look beautiful adhii, I smiled. He  kissed my forehead, "i love you adhii" he said. love you too dad, i said with a teary eye. Lets go down baby he said and hold my hands.

We went  down, everyone smiled looking at us. Mom, dad, rags and maya left in one car. Krish said he will take me with him to the marriage hall. Krish opened the car door and waited for me to sit inside, i take a look at my home for the last time.  i Sit inside and he drove the car. He played all my favorite songs, krish you never said how am looking, i asked him.

"Asusual looking like a devil" he said and smiled, i punched him on his hand, jerk i muttered.

I heard it he said with a smile.

I turned away and stared outside, he smiled and pinched my face.  I Cant believe adhii you are getting married, you are still behaving like a child. I didnt say anything and keep on twisting my fingers.