CHAPTER 31

Ajay's p.o.v:

We both were sitting there for hours.  She talked everything about them, i can saw the pain and happiness in her eyes when she is talking about them. The pain is still there and the fear of loosing someone is still there. I can understand everything about her, but I cant do anything about it. But one thing I want to do, I want to make her happy and smile forever. But I dont know whether I can give the love  that she deserves to have, because I myself was lacking in that part.

Ajay!! Back to earth. She shouted.

I smiled.

What you are thinking about ajay?

You!! She asked confused.

What!?

I mean how bold you are. I just adore you darling.

She smiled, they are my strength ajay eventhough they are not here something makes me strong. They are my inner strength and those people they love me like their own daughter. Who will do that ajay? I am lucky to have them all even you. I dont know what I will be doing if you didnt follow me here.

Thanks for being here ajay, she said and smiled.

Adhithi just know this, you can share everything with me. I will be your supporting system.

She nodded.

Lets go ajay she said and stood up.

Wait adhithi I have something left to do.

She looked at me confused.

I hold her hand and stood near them. "Hello mom, dad and vihaan happy to see you all. You have a very sweet daughter and she makes you all proud. She was the strongest women I saw till now. I looked at her she was looking at me with teary eyed. I promise you I will hold her whenever she falls, I will help her to overcome the darkest moments of her life. I felt the hold tightened in my hands. I will never let her to struggle alone. I will always make her smile. I will always be her side. But I dont know whether I can do all these as her husband, I felt her removing her hand from mine this tine I tightened the hold. I will be her friend and do these things for her. I dont want to do a fake promise thats why I said this, I said and looked at her"

Thank you she muttered. I wiped her tears. Adhithi dont spoil your look by crying.  You look very beautiful in this saree.

She smiled. Its hers she showed me her mom.

Woww !! Mom you really have beautiful sarees I told and she smiled along with me.

We both left to home, I saw krish in the lawn I went to talk with him and adhithi left to change her dress.

Thank you krish I said. He looked at me and smiled. You have done a big thing and you let me to know a biggest pain of her life. Thanks man.

He stood up from his place and patted my shoulder. I can do anything for her ajay.

I smiled. I admire you krish.

He smiled again. How did it went??

Good!! She said everything about her.

She never let anyone in her life easily ajay. I think you was special.

Special!!! How!! I thought. I nodded and went inside.

I saw her sitting in the bed with a book.  I went inside and changed into sweats and tshirt. I sit in the bed beside her with my laptop and started doing my unfinished work. It was past 11 so everyone slept when we came except krish

Adhithi!!

Adhithii!!!

Hmm.. ajay?

Am very hungry?