Chapter - 40

Adithi's p.o.v :

Answer me Ajay, he kept glaring at me. Are you kidding me adithi? You know the answer.

I dont know! You didn't tell me anything.

Why is it hard to say yes or no for you Ajay?

Just open your stupid mouth and answer me Ajay. I want to hear it from you.

Okay! He said and rolled his eyes.

Yes he said looking at me intently.

What Yes? Yes you dont need me in your life or yes you need me in your life? I dont understand Ajay.

I am going to kill you adithi?

What Ajay seriously i don't understand, i smiled to myself.

Say it! Say it!! Please, i want to hear it from you please Ajay.

Okay! I will say it only once.

Yeah okay, but wait let me do one thing. I took the tab focused it on him and turned on the video and came back to my place.

What's that for darling?? He asked pointing at the tab.

That's because i want to hear it daily and also its a proof so whenever you fight with me i can shove that on your face to make you stop.

No doubt that i married a kid, he said.

Ahhh!!! Whatever! Tell me now.

He kept looking into my eyes i can feel my heartbeat rising with his intense gaze, i can see the smile forming on his lips and his eyes playing with emotions, he pulled me closer i turned away to escape from his gaze. Look at me adithi, i shake my head. I'll say only if you look at me in the eyes.

God!! I turned slowly and looked at him, my heart skipped a beat seeing him smiling and the dimple peeked out proudly after months of hiding. A small smile broke out on my lips. His one hand hold my face and other hold my hand tightly.

"Mrs Adithi Ajay, yes i need you in my life not only today or tomorrow but forever, i know that you don't believe in forever but i will prove you wrong and make you believe in me and forever. Am not only going to move on from my past, i am going to make this relationship work no matter what happens and whoever come between us. Have patience and wait for me. The life i thought i lost and the life you longed for is going to happen one day and the day will come sooner i hope. Till then have trust in me." Will you wait for me? He asked.

I nodded as quickly as possible, i can wait for you for years, but who are you? What have you done to my Ajay? He laughed and the sound eased my heart more.

I moved my hand to his eyes and touched it, i can see the emotions you are feeling now and it is no more hiding anything from me.

what are you seeing??

I can see the happiness in your eyes and the smile on your lips, my hand slowly moved from his eyes to his lips and my fingers touched it, i took my other hand and kept it on his heart. Now i can feel the way your heart beats. Is it all because of me Ajay? He nodded as yes. My smile grow even more bigger. He pecked my fingers lightly, i shivered and took my hand from his face.

You always tried to bring up a smile on my face, so what you see today is the result of all your hard work.

I smiled and said except today,  i said all those hurtful words knowingly. I want you to have the taste of your own medicine.

Hey! listen to me there is nothing wrong in what you said, its the truth adithi. We should fight back for what we need and you did that. Now its my turn to fight back for you and everything, he said with a smile which melts my hurt.

HIS LAST LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें