CHAPTER 15

Adhithi's p.o.v:

He surely knows how to get on my nerves, is this the way he approach me on our first day. Living alone with him really its going to be living in a hell, even hell sounds better compared to him.

Oh shit! i forgot to bring my dress, i opened the washroom door walked towards my luggage I opened it and took all my necessities and went back to washroom, i can feel his cold eyes on me but i dont care. I took shower quickly put on my black jean and dark blue kurthi.  I opened the door and he was still there with his laptop. I walked towards the mirror and dried my hair, applied some kajal, tied my hair into french plait, put on my metal bangles and small earings and i went down to see mom and riya. sometimes he keep on staring and sometimes he doesnt care whether am there or not, its very difficult to understand him. Hi mom good morning, i greeted her.

She greeted me with a smile. Mom do you need any help?

No adhii you just sit and have your coffee, she said and gave me a cup of coffee.

Is he still sleeping adhii??

No mom, he is doing some work in his laptop.

Adhii do me a favour, prepare coffee for him and take it upstairs. He loves coffee.

I nodded and started preparing coffee. Adhii add extra coffee powder and two spoon  sugar, he loves it that way. i smiled and prepared it as she said. I took that coffee and went upstairs, i opened the door he was packing all his stuff, i stood near him he lifted his head and saw me. Your coffee, I placed the cup near him. He took that cup and have a sip of it, i stood there to see his expression but no it doesnt show anything. Am i a fool, how come i expect something from a hard rock.

Do you need any help ajay?

No thanks, i can manage it.

Ajay i forgot to tell you, you have nice collection of songs.

He just nodded.

Why you are always like this ajay?

What? he asked looking at me.

You are like a angry bird, smile sometimes ajay you will look good, and not a fake one smile from your heart. He was staring at me. Aww!! his eyes looks so beautiful.

What?? stop staring at me and pack your things ajay. I sit on his couch and started scrolling my mobile.

Aryan ran into the room and jumped on him, mama(uncle) where  is my gifts. Yeah its here, sit lets open your gifts ajay said. Aryan happily sit on his lap and opened the bag, there was so many gifts. Aryan stood up and ran towards me, he dragged me and make me sit near ajay, adhii  open these gifts grandma told to ajay mama that you are lucky charm to our house and you will bring happiness to mama's life i want that luck too, so you open these  gifts. I was shocked to hear this, i looked at ajay he looked down and started packing.

Adhii open it soon i want to play, aryan urged me to open. We started opening it together. There was remote cars, video games, super hero toys.He shouted gleefully, He was happy to see those toys, he was jumping with happiness he hugged ajay from the back and kissed him, Love you mama he said they both started cuddling.

Mama what gift  you presented  to adhii, he asked suddenly. Ajay looked at me and said nothing. Why you didnt give her anything, You missed a hug and kiss from adhii. I looked at ajay and waited eagerly for his reply but he just smiled at him and started playing. Mama wait first you give her some gifts then only i will play with you aryan said, he stood up and folded his hands and stared at ajay.  Champ Come here i will give her something later. No give her now, aryan shouted. Ajay looked at me with a pleeding look. Aryan come here, i hold his hands and said actually your mama gave me a most valuable and precious gift, really adhii he asked me. Yeah darling, it was the best gift i ever received and  no one can gift me that except ajay. Woww!! adhii i want to see that show me! show me!! he shouted gleefully. Ajay looked at me confused, ok i will show you. I showed him my wedding chain, He touch that chain and said adhii its beautiful, will you wear this always?

Yeah darling! this chain will be with me always even when your mama is not there, i said and looked at ajay. Oh mama you are the best aryan ranted and went out to play.

I hold that chain in my hands and looked at him.
What? ajay! stop staring at me and pack soon i said with a smile and walked out.

Something is there in him which attracts me, but i should not get attracted towards him. Lets see where this relationship takes us.

                   **********

Hope you all like the story.
Pls forgive me if there is any mistake.
Dont be a silent reader, pls vote, comment and share.
Keep reading.
luv u all😘