CHAPTER 14

Ajay's p.o.v:

   What man admiring her? karthi mocked me.

Just shut your filthy mouth and keep driving karthi.

Oopps!! sorry i forgot you have all the rights to stare at her, you are her husband now.

I knew it karthi, there is no need for you to remind me.

That means, you accept it right. You started admiring her ajay.

If you utter another word karthi, then you have to walk all the way to chennai.

Ooh man, thats difficult to shut my mouth.

Just stop this nonsence you both, stop it or you both have to walk all the way to chennai. And  karthi just focus on driving you can tease your friend afterwards, and Mr. Ajay wont you talk slowly you are shouting, Adhithi ranted.

She said and turned away, Actually we both were shocked, we thought she was sleeping karthi looked at me in the mirror and smirked, i punched his head.

Guys you are not kids so just stop fighting and please dont make me to repeat it again, am not in the mood. she warned us again, she didnt shout this time. She rested her head on the window and closed her eyes. She hold that photoframe tightly.

She looks simple and beautiful today not over make up and too many jewelleries, just opposite to mrithu she loves make up i even gifted her so many cosmetics. She smilled a lot today but it didnt reach her eyes, she was just faking it for others sake. I noticed her every movements, even i noticed her crying while am tying the knot.

I even remember what krish said, i like the bond between them it reminds me of riya's marriage how we both cried when she left our home.

I cant stop staring at her, a tear rolled down on her cheeks She didnt open her eyes and not even wiped her tears. She was still and tears keep on falling, i can feel her pain. In some ways i become the reason for her pain. I turned away and looked outside.

How long it will take? adhithi asked.

Around two hours adhii, you sleep we will wake you when we reached, karthi replied her.

Thanks karthii, she said.

Ajay, she called me. I didnt reply her.

Ajay, can i ask you something? she asked me again.

What?? I asked and turned to see her.

Will you lend me your mobile?

What!? i asked again.

Actually ajay there was no charge in my mobile, i just want to hear songs. So will you? she asked me with puffy eyes, there was no smile in her face. She not even asked, she requested me. I dont want to disppoint and make her sad again, so i give her my mobile and headphones. she thanked me and turned away.

We reached home around 10. Adhithi was sleeping, karthi waked her. she woke up and get down from the car and looked at me. My mom and riya came out and invited her in.  We went inside together.  Aryan ran and hugged her, she smiled and hold him in her hands.

Riya took her to my room, She said something riya nodded and left the place. Karthi placed her luggages in my room and left to his home.

I went inside my room, the room was fully decorated with flowers for our first night. I saw my mobile and headphones on my bed, and a piece of paper "thank you" she wrote on it. I put that paper in my draw and turned to check on her. She was sleeping on my favourite couch and covered her face with her coat. I thought its better for to sleep in the couch than sleeping near me. I took shower quickly changed into my shorts and jumped on my bed to sleep. I kept on staring at her she rested her head on the couch arms and sleeping peacefully. She fitted properly in my couch. Her mobile was keep on blinking, she put it on charge near the couch. Soon i driffted of to sleep.

I woke up soon in the morning, i have to send some mails to my US dean, i freshen up and started doing my work. Adhithi was still sleeping. Her mobile rings, she didnt open her eyes and searched for her mobile, attend the call and keep it near her ears.

Hello! Who's that?

Hey rags tell me, she said. The mobile fall down from her ears And loudspeaker on accidentally. she didnt notice that

Adhii wake up darling its already late, her friend said.

Rags just 5 minutes pls, am very tired.

what darling! very busy at night ah? and this is not your home so get up soon dear

yeah! what? stop this nonsence rags.

Ok! how is he??

Who? Mr. Temper head, He was full of temper.

But adhii i have to say this you both look cute together.

Ohh fuck rags, together with him it will never happens.  I dont know how am going to live my life with that temper head rags.

First you wake up darling then you can think about that later.

Ok. She said and searched for her mobile, she open her eyes and saw her mobile was on the floor and noticed loudspeaker was on, her eyes reached my bed then she was relieved. She took the mobile and cut the call. Her neck was paining she massaged it and noticed me. I was on my study table, she was shocked and covered her face with her coat. She peeked at me now and then.  She lay on the couch took her coat out and stared at me.

How much did you heared? she asked me.

Everything, even that Mr.Temper head name also.

Oh! she said and gave me a sly smile.

Get ready soon adhithi we are leaving, I told her.

What! i mean where? she questioned me.

To my new home we will be staying there.

No! she said quickly, i gave her a pointed look. we can stay here with your parents why we have to go there, its good to have elders with us she said.

Listen adhithi you dont have the rights to decide where we have to stay, i will do that so just do what i said and stop questioning me.

Am not questioning ajay, just  requesting you. And stop saying "i dont have any rights" my life also involved in this, whatever you do it affects me too remember it ajay. Just try to consider when i said something. You should feel happy about what i said, not everyone likes to live their -in laws,  She said and went inside the washroom.

What she said was right, i should feel happy about that. "When we talked about marriage mrithu used  to say she wants to live alone with me and  we can meet my parents on weekends". Adhithi was different, totally different from mrithu in all ways.

                  ***********

Sorry for the late update.
Hope you all like the story.
Pls forgive me if there is any mistake.
Dont be a silent reader, pls vote, comment and share.
Keep reading.
luv u all😘