CHAPTER 22

Ajay's p.o.v:

    I was late again karthi is going to shout at me, But i do have my reason for coming late. I walked to my cabin and noticed karthi was there.

hey man! Am i late?

Its better if you know that.

Aww!! sorry get caught in some work.

Dont try to fool me other than sleeping you wont do any work.

Went out with adhithi.

Reallyy!!! he shouted.

Dont shout stupid. Yes! went to drop her in hospital and helped her to clear the mess. You have to see her while talking with Ramachandran, she just tear him apart by her words. You know he even asked sorry twice to her. It was worth to watch.

Wow!! really she have guts. But i dont like her working there especially when shriya is there.

Yeah! i know. I asked her to work with me but she refused.

You!! what??? Ajay really i cant believe what i am hearing. someone is started falling in lo...

Stop this nonsence karthi, i wont.

Lets see man, one day you will come to me and say that you have started falling for her.

Am in a good mood, please dont spoil it karthi. Stop blabbering and do your work.

Someone looks happy today he teased me again.

Karthiii!!!

Okay okayy!!! i will stop now.

I smiled and moved to my place. We buried ourselves with the work, it was a long day and too many surgeries. when i headed back to home it was 8.30. I saw her in the kitchen , she smiled looking at me and waved her hands I smiled back and walked to my room come down for dinner she shouted. I got freshen up and changed into my sweat pants and tshirt and went down.

The table was already set. Wowww!! the smell was good, chicken right?

Yes!

Then serve fast, i cant wait. She served paratha and chicken gravy  and sit opposite to me with her plate. I quickly shoved one piece of paratha and chicken into mouth. woww!! its too good and the butter chicken is melting in my mouth.

Adhithi i have to say this you are a super cook, You are making me to eat more if i eat like this soon i will end up in your cabin for counselling to weight loss.

She smiled dont worry ajay, i wont let that happen.

Okay! how is your day?

Someone made this day too good for me she said and looked at me. I smiled, the way  she looked at me her eyes are trying to say something but i dont know what. But she looks more happy then before. whenever i see her smiling the first thing that came to my mind was soon this smile will fade away because of me at the same time i dont want to let it happen.

Helloooo!!! are you there???

Ajay!!

Yeah! yeah!!

What lost in thoughts??

Yes!! and karthi was happy for your rejoin but he said that he dont like you working there again after what happened.

I can understand ajay but i dont want to run away like a coward.

You are right adhithi if you run away they will think you are weak.

I wont let others find my weakness ajay, they will use it against me, they will tear me apart with that and i wont let you find that too. She said in a low voice. I already knew it and i saw her so many times crying. She may be good in hiding her emotions but i am too good in finding, poor girl she doesnt know that.