CHAPTER 25

Ajay's p.o.v:

I woke up and find the couch empty, She left. I took shower get dressed and went down my mom served the food after eating i went to work.

Morning ajay!

Morning revanth!

Is everything ready??

Yes everything was ready and karthi also there.

Okay then we can start the meeting within 5 minutes.

Okay i will inform everyone.

I went to the conference room, The meeting was about our tie up with other hospital and we have to submit the report for this month.

karthi came within few minutes and the rest followed him.

He nodded and i nodded too, whatever problem we have between us two we dont want to everyone to know about.

Karthi take over the meeting and i checked all reports of various department. We discussed about certain failure cases and the reason behind it. Two cancer patients were died in this month but they are too old and cant able cooperate with the treatment. When compared to previous month report this month we have improved a lot, if we maintained this soon we can break the tie up become a independent one karthi said and looked at me i nodded in response.

Thank you all for your great work and keep doing it. If this work continues soon there will be a increment in your salaries i said and eveyone laughed and some thanked me.

The meeting ended and i asked revanth to arrange the reports properly and keep it in my table as we have meeting with Mr Ramachandran tomorrow.

I went back to my cabin and karthi followed, I was seated in my chair and he lay down on the couch.

I took the intercom and ordered for a coffee, for me too karthi shouted i looked at him and told her to make it two.

Within few seconds stella came in with two coffee cups, stella was the head cook. She gave one to me and the other ontone to karthi.

I took that cup and have a sip of it i felt something was missing. I put that cup down and see him he was looking at me, i turned away took that cup again and started drinking it. I miss her coffee.

You still have her photo in your new home?? karthi said having a sip of his coffee. I looked at him confused.

How he know i still have her photo? wait!! when i wake up having a dream that photo was not with me, is that mean adhithi took that photo? If she took that means i am in a great trouble. I should ask him i thought.

How do you know that?

He gave me a pointed look and continue drinking his coffee.

I asked you something karthi.

I took that photo and keep it in the bag when you are sleeping and even i cleaned the mess you created yesterday.

Thank god i thought it was adhithi.

If she see that what will happen ajay, you should be careful when you both are living together.

Why i have to be careful when i dont care about anyone, i pressed the care word wantedly. He was annoyed by my reply.

He glared at me. You wont change!

Yes!! I said.

He looked at me pissed and walked out of the room.

He never come back after that, when i asked the receptionist she said he went out.

I completed my work and went home, it was 9 when i reached home because i have to do his work too. He will pay for this one day i thought.