Chapter 6: Training

We both let go and look at each other and smile. 

"Well let's head back to the house, there's lots to teach you." She says taking my hand and leads me back to the house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we walk back into the house I look around the mansion and turn back to Scatty. "So now that i'm here with you...do I have a room or?" I ask looking at her curious where I was gonna sleep. 

"Oh yes here i'll show you which room is yours, sorry totally slipped my mind." She says heading down a long corridor as we pass multiple rooms. I pass by a large library and the weapons room and went wide eyed when we passed. 

I look ahead of me and I see Scatty stop at one of the doors and opens it for me and I walk in first and it's massive. It's covered in assortments of blues and whites and greens. With an owl touch to almost every corner of the room. 

A queen bed with a soft thin felt bench in front of it. A windowed double door to a balcony that looks over the mountains and the land. A full master bathroom and a large walk in closet. 

I look around in awe and Scatty smirks looking amused at my reaction. "Well....do you like it?" She asks with a grin. I look at her and nod frantically smiling and run to her and hug her. "It's perfect...thank you." I say smiling happily. 

I let go and check through the closet and it has a strange assortment. Part my kind of clothes, tee shirts and sweatpants. Another small part for dresses that go below the knees, thank god. 

And another part for what look like battle and practice gear. "Uh scatty what is this for?" I ask pulling one out and it looks like it would fit perfectly. She walks in and nods. 

"That's part of the combat clothing i got for you. Some for different situations. You'll be training here, you'll be training with me, both combat, durability, strength, stamina, dexterity, mental abilities and physical abilities. Each day you'll have a packed full schedule. Today is for settling in then we get straight to work, unless you wanna start straight away and get ahead of the game?" She says and looks at me awaiting my reaction. 

I look at her then the outfit in my hands then the ones hanging up and look back at her smiling. "Let's get started...this sounds like fun." I say and smile devilishly. 

She smirks similarly and walks out of the closet. "Start with that outfit, and we'll work our way around to the other ones." She says in the other room. 

"What are the others for? Don't I need just one fully compatible?" I ask and wait to hear her response. 

"You're not ready for the fully compatible one yet...you have to work in each outfit depending on what were training that day. Hurry up and get dressed. I'm gonna test your memory and see if you remember where the training grounds are." She says right before she closes the door behind her. 

I quickly get undressed and switch into the outfit and it looks like a an assassin and i look in the mirror and pull the hood over and smirk. 'Oh this will be interesting.' I think to myself and grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk down the corridor and look past the different rooms and i make it back to the main hall and I look around and close my eyes remembering the map I made in my mind of the places when she gave me the tour. 

I picture the spot and I follow through past the koi pond to the right to a big area next to the mountains. I see scatty in the middle of the field and I approach her and smirk. 

"I love this outfit. I look badass." I say showing it off and she smirks at me.

"There's more where that came from in that closet. But anyway getting here was your first test let's see if your observant. I've hid 3 things in these mountains very carefully let's see if you can find them. Ready?" She says and holds her hand up and i look at her. 

"What do they look like?" I ask. 

"You'll know when you see it now.....GO!" I sprint off toward the mountains and search around the area looking for something i don't even know what it looks like but i calm my heart rate and keep a keen eye out for anything out of the ordinary. 

I see at the corner of my eye something shiny and I go to it and I spot a dagger. I pick it up and I notice in the back of the outfit there's a holster just like back home for the dagger and I put it in and it fits perfectly and I look around more. I run to another area and look around and I spot what looks like a brace, picking it up and put it on while I keep looking. 

I turn around and spot a sword on top of the roof of the tranquil spot from earlier. I sprint up the stairs and surprisingly the outfit is easy to run in and in fact makes me feel faster than before. 

I reach the top and grab the roof of the building and hoist myself up and grab the sword and put it in the scabbard on my back and I hop down. I glide down the railings along the stairs back to Scatty and land next to her. I smirk and dust myself off. 

"Not bad....not bad at all. You see those pieces complete your outfit every day your gonna have to figure out if you have everything you need when you come out here. Later in your training you're gonna be thrown into battle without anything and you'll have to use what's around you, just warning you now." She says and pats my back. 

I look at her slightly winded and nod. "Well that's it for now, we'll continue more tomorrow." She says and heads back to the house.