Author's Note

Thank you so much for reaching the end of this book! It means a lot to have people read my stories. I don't care about the views, i don't care about the votes, i just wanna write and write. I loved books when i was growing up and i wanna share my ideas and stories of my own. I hope you liked it. Spoiler alert....there will be a part 2. This whole book was based off Mavis's memories that she had lost, the next book will be her life when her past has been erased and continues to live in the unknown.

WARNING! The next part can be very confusing, read carefully, and you'll see how the story unfolds. I can't wait to show you all what's in store. Thanks again for reading "The Meeting Between Two Worlds"! If the readers that have read the whole book are wondering where the romance comes in, i promise it kicks up a notch in the next part. Hope to see you at the end of that book as well. Farewell fellow bookworms and continue to read your hearts out.

Second Book/Part Two

The Other Side

Description:
Love, passion, and memories from the past, stripped from her mind. Mavis's adventure continues in this fantasy adventure. Traveling in between worlds, finding herself and piecing the puzzle back together in her head. The love she felt before, will it be the same now?