I'm..not..hungover..

Just before the chapter starts, I just wanted to tell you how much I love your fan mail and comments. Sometimes, I wake up with no messages and other days I wake up to something crazy like 20! That's insane! Thank you!! I love all of your comments!

Also..who else finds this picture utterly adorable?! ⬇️⬇️⬇️ Thanks for the 9.9K reads! It's ridiculous that you guys read this story! I've got big plans for it.

9K reads! It's ridiculous that you guys read this story! I've got big plans for it

Shuichi woke up and his head instantly hurt. 

"What the hell happened last night?.." 

Shuichi looked to his left and managed to recognise the room he was in. It was his bedroom. "At least I'm in my apartment..."

Shuichi slowly tried to roll over but he soon realised that he wasn't alone as he felt a hand holding his. "Oh god...who is that?..." 

Shuichi tried to see who was next to him but his head was pounding so hard that he couldn't move. He managed to deduct that he was definitely hung over and that he had definitely slept  with the person he was in bed next to the night before. 

After a few minutes, he managed to turn to face the person he had been with and that's when he saw Kokichi. "Kokichi...thank god.." 

Shuichi tried to check whether he was awake or not. "You up?" 

There was no response. Shuichi just couldn't get over how cute Kokichi looked, he was just so adorable and he was also blushing. He was so fricking sweet. Shuichi decided to take the opportunity to talk to the sleeping Kokichi. 

"I've missed you, you know..more than I let myself admit.." Shuichi admitted.

He turned to see Kokichi, just in case he was awake. Kokichi was still asleep, he looked asleep at least. Eyes closed and he had a peaceful look on his face. 

"I suppose I can talk now then, Huh?" Shuichi laughed to himself. 

"Well, I'm more than grateful that you're back..in my life...and...I missed you so much.." Shuichi continued slightly awkwardly, "Since I saw you again..I don't know what this feeling is but it's stronger than anything I've felt before." 

Kokichi opened his eyes as subtly as he could, he had been awake for the last couple of minutes and luckily had woken up just in time to hear Shuichi start talking. To avoid Shuichi noticing he was up, he closed his eyes again and pretended to be asleep. 

"I know I'm quite awkward and I don't even know why you like me..if you do...I hope you do..but I really like you...maybe even love.." 

Shuichi laughed, "God I'm happy that you're asleep right now..if you were awake, I'd die of awkwardness." 

Kokichi was trying his best not to smile or cry out of pure joy. He kept as still as he could but he could already feel his heart beating faster than it had ever gone before. "Love me??.."