On stage

SHOUT OUT TO @leoninjaturtle11 as today (March 8th) is their birthday!! Woo happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear... leoninjaturtle11 (that's a mouthful..) HAPPY FRICKING BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! 

Shuichi and Kokichi awkwardly got out of their seats and started to walk down the aisle to the stage. The audience members around them were murmuring out of the shock that they had Kokichi and Shuichi joining them.

When they finally made it up onto the stage, the spotlights were redirected onto them. They squinted at the light as it was blinding.

Keebo walked swiftly over to them and embraced them in a hug (which made the audience fangirl like crazy)

"Are you okay with answering some questions?" Keebo asked confidently.

Shuichi stroked the back of his neck anxiously but Kokichi smiled at him, reassuring him that it would be okay. "Yeah, we'll answer some questions."

The audience giggled with excitement then around 40 people put their hands up. Keebo scanned the audience and pointed at one girl to state her question.

She stood up swiftly, "Hi! I'm Alex and my question is for Shuichi! Why are you here with Kokichi and not just by yourself? I am an OumaSai shipper myself.. so.."

Shuichi stirred awkwardly, "OumaSai? What's that?"

Alex became quite flustered, "I-It's a ship for you and Kokichi.. people who ship OumaSai are people who think you two should be together.. YOU LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!"

Shuichi was taken back, how many people shipped them?

All of a sudden the audience started fighting with one another, people started yelling at each other. "OUMASAI? Who are you! It's AmaniSai!"

"AmaniSai? No! It's Oumami!"

"Are you crazy! It's Kiibouma!"

"Yeah! SHUICHI LOVES KAEDE!"

"SHUICHI LOVES KOKICHI!" One voice arose louder than any other which caused everyone to start arguing.

Shuichi looked around awkwardly then noticed Keebo who was more than panicking at the sight of his tour in disaster. He couldn't bear to see him so he decided to grab a microphone and get the audiences' attention.

"Hi, uh... everyone..?" Shuichi spoke into the microphone nervously, slightly shocked about how loud it was, "That was louder than I thought..uhh.."

Everyone stopped mid-argument and looked at him.

"I... uh... just so you know.." Shuichi started, they audience stood there awaiting his next sentence.

Shuichi waited for everyone to be completely silent before taking his next action.

Kokichi had a smirk on his face well aware of what Shuichi was going to do and awaited the audiences surprised reaction. Shuichi made his way confidently over to Kokichi and when he reached him he dragged him into a kiss.

They kissed passionately for a couple of seconds before pulling away. They looked at each other filled with pride and excitement. "Y'know that everyone saw us do that right?"

Shuichi smirked back, "That's exactly why I did it."

All of a sudden, the audience exploded with shock.

Kokichi and Shuichi laughed happily then Shuichi walked back to the audience, "Me and Kokichi are 'canon' and..." Shuichi held up his hand and flashed his ring to the audience, "We're engaged."

The audience exploded once again.

Keebo ran up to them and hugged them once again, "Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!"

Keebo released them from the hug and Kokichi smiled, "And robo-boy, we want you to come to it. Can you make it?"

"I'm going to ignore that robophobic comment. I would love to come, when is it?"

"Two weeks." Shuichi smiled, forgetting that they weren't alone and there was a massive audience watching them.

The audience exploded with applause, making them all jump.

"I think we have to end the tour now, maybe one more question?" Keebo declared loudly to the audience, receiving a loud 'aww' sound from them.

There was a murmur from the audience before one loud voice shouted, "SO DO YOU AND KOKICHI HAVE SEX?!"

Shuichi blushed bright red.

Kokichi ran up and grabbed the microphone, "Hell Yeah we do! There was one time where Shuichi had this piece of lime in his mouth and he came up behind me an—"

"They don't need to hear about that!" Shuichi shouted, tackling Kokichi away from the mic.

The audience started laughing and Keebo swiftly ended the tour to stop everything from getting too explicit..

...

There are only around two chapters left of the story and the last chapter is a few fun facts about me, including a pretty funny (true) story so please check that out when it comes out!

I release chapters every Tuesday (Locked in) and every Wednesday (Roomate)

When this story ends, I'm releasing a new OumaSai story which is called Second chance which I will release chapters of every Tuesday. So please read that! It's a project I've beem working on for a few weeks now and I have done research on the characters so I can learn to write better! So go read it when it comes out! I'm really excited about it! (Y'know.. if you want.. there will be more 'passionate' OumaSai moments in Second Chance so yeah... that's new for me..)

Thanks for all the support.. seriously.. you don't know how amazing you are.