Planning.

Wattpad has been crashing lately so sorry for the long wait for the update. Thanks for reading. And by the way, I'm just one person (some people were asking..)

Shuichi was sitting opposite Kokichi at their dining room table in their apartment. It had been a few weeks since Shuichi had been released from the hospital and around a month and a half since Kokichi had proposed.

"Should we start planning the wedding?"

Shuichi looked up, "Huh? What."

"I said.." Kokichi rolled his eyes, "Should we start planning the wedding?"

Shuichi took Kokichi's hand and replied sarcastically, "What if we're rushing things?!"

"That isn't funny. Seriously though, we should start planning some stuff."

Shuichi stood up and walked round the table to sit next to Kokichi. He simply smiled and said, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, let's start with.. Inside or Outside?"

"Inside, If you remember, I got shot when I went outside."

Kokichi rolled his eyes.

"Okay, how many people?"

"As many as we want."

"Well, it's going to cost a bit of money isn't it?"

"Hey, Don't worry about that.. I have a bit tucked away." Shuichi shrugged.

"How much?" Kokichi asked curiously.

Shuichi thought to himself for a moment before answering, "I don't know.. around 750."

"750 pounds isn't going to be enough."

"Uh, not pounds.. thousands?"

Kokichi's jaw dropped. "Thousands? 750 thousand? How do you have that much money?"

"I hardly ever spend anything I get for my Detective work, I've everything budgeted out so I never have to dip into my savings.. I might have some more in my other accounts." Shuichi replied anxiously, "Should we get back to planning?"

Kokichi was still frozen out of shock of how much money Shuichi had. He had never really asked how much but he never really expected a number that big.

"Planning?" Shuichi asked awkwardly, noticing that Kokichi wasn't really paying attention.

Kokichi suddenly snapped out of the trance and looked at Shuichi. "Right planning.." He managed to say, "Who's your best man then?"

Shuichi took and deep breath. "I think.. Kaito.. what about you?"

"Oh, I don't know maybe, Makoto? I'm not really that close to him though."

"Who else were you thinking?"

"I don't really have any close, male friends.."

"I like the sound of that." Shuichi joked causing Kokichi to roll his eyes, "But realistically, you could ask anyone, like Maki or Kyoko?"

"Me and Kyoko have been getting closer I suppose? Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll ask her."

"When do you want to get married then? And where?" Shuichi asked.

"Maybe, December? Definitely near here."

"December? That's in 2 months."

Kokichi turned and took Shuichi's hands. "I want to marry you before January, so we can start the new year together."

"Yeah, let's start booking stuff then. I'm so excited for our life together, it's going to be amazing." Shuichi smiled, kissing Kokichi's forehead.

"Wait a minute.."

"What?"

"Have we even told Kyoko and Makoto that we're engaged?"

The room was silent.

"No, I don't think we have."

"We'll tell them tomorrow.."

The following morning..

Kokichi turned over in the double bed, turned off the alarm to the 'sleep' setting then turned back to face Shuichi. "You tired?" He asked Shuichi who was facing him. Shuichi simply smiled and stroked Kokichi's face, bringing it closer to his own. "We didn't get much sleep last night."

"No we didn't." Kokichi grinned back, "Being enagaged does have its perks and sex is a pretty good one."

Shuichi laughed lightly to himself then brought Kokichi's face together with his own in a kiss.

"I'm going to get changed." Shuichi said, breaking the kiss but still holding Kokichi's face close to his own.

"Sure you can't stay?"

"You've got to change to, we've got to tell Kyoko and Makoto about the engagement." Shuichi instructed him, starting to get out of the bed.

"Can't I go in what I'm wearing right now?" Kokichi asked.

Shuichi raised an eyebrow. "You're not wearing anything."

"Exactly."

Shuichi laughed, shaking his head then got out of the bed and started to get changed.

Regretfully, Kokichi dragged himself up from the bed and got changed as well.

"I'll get the car ready, meet me outside in ten?" Shuichi said, picking up car keys as he left the room.

"Alright, sure." Kokichi called after him.

Kokichi slowly headed over to one of the cabinets in the kitchen, opened it and removed a Panta which he put into his pocket.

He then headed out of the apartment and locked it after him.

When he exited the building, he couldn't see Shuichi anywhere.

Suddenly, a really nice car drove round the corner, parked up in front of him and Shuichi climbed out. "Come on."

"What? You drive that?"

"Yeah, I normally walk but.."

"You drive that? Oh my god. How?"

"I can't believe you never noticed." Shuichi laughed slightly, "It's not important.. come on, let's try not to be late."

Shuichi and Kokichi both got inside the car and Shuichi started the car up.

The car ride wasn't long at all. There was hardly any traffic and the roads were pretty much clear. When they arrived, Kyoko and Makoto almost immediately came out of the building to greet them.

"It's nice to see you up and well Shuichi." Kyoko said cheerfully, shaking Shuichi's hand.

"It's good to be out of that hospital." Shuichi replied, letting go of the handshake.

"Shall we go inside?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

"Come on then."

Shuichi turned to Kokichi, took his hand and followed Kyoko and Makoto into the building.

When they were inside, Shuichi turned to Kokichi and kissed him passionately.

"I'm not complaining but what was that for?"

"I just love you so much."

"Me too Shuichi." Kokichi blushed, "Let's go tell them."

Locked in - OumaSai - COMPLETEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara