Chapter 4 - They're Not Missing

Ok idk why but when I posted chapter 4 yesterday a whole scene was missing!! O: so instead of just adding it, for those who read on the app, i just posted it again :) for those who read it, it's worth the re-read and vote again please cuz i'll be deleting the other one by tomorrow :) the * is where the scene starts that was erased :) 

Chapter 4

Alyssa Olsen POV

We all followed Shane and the group into the of the weapon rooms. There was guns and knifes everywhere, hanging on the walls and displayed in shelves.

“Pick whatever you like,” Shane said, as he himself started gearing up. I looked over at Dominic who was looking like someone just told him he won a million dollars. I laughed at his expression as he walked over to the shotgun area. He looked at the really big one.

“Will you marry me?” he said, hugging it. I started to laugh harder before hitting his arm

“Hey!” I said, pretending to get offend. He quickly let go of the gun and wrapped his arms around.

“Hey what?” he said smirking, he leaned in closer to me and I felt my heart race up. “You know you’ll be the only person I’ll be asking that,” he said, before pulling me into a kiss. I completely melted in his arms, just like I did every time we kissed.

“Are you guys done sucking faces?” I heard Jeremy say, as we pulled away.

“No,” Dominic said, pulling me back for another kiss. Then suddenly Dominic let go of me.

I opened my eyes to see Jeremy holding him from the collar. “You are now,” he joked, dragging him across the face. I laughed and walked over to the knifes, examining them. But I could heard Shane’s and Ella whole conversation.

“See something you like?” Shane said, as he came up behind her. They were dangerously close. I didn’t get how she could just openly flirt with him like that, when it was breaking Jeremy’s heart.

“I see a lot of things I like,” Ella said, sending him a flirty smile.

I think I’m going to throw up. He smiled down at her, because he was taller, and looked as if he wanted to lean in.

Omg, was she going to kiss him, right here?

I looked at Jeremy who had his eyes glued on them. I bit my lip, getting an idea.

As she started to lean in, I called her name.

“Hey Ella!” I said, pretending as if I didn’t notice anything. She quickly turned away, looking at the shotgun.

“Yeah?”

“Come here for a second,” I said, walking over to the bow and arrow. Oh, I’m so getting theses!

I heard Ella moving, walking over to me.

“What?” She asked. I tore my eyes away from the bow and arrow and looked at her.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I whispered, making sure no one heard me.

“What are you talking about?” Ella said, confused. It was scary how naive she was.

“You can’t just go flirting with every guy you see,” I said, “It’s hurting him.”

Her face fell for a second as she looked at Jeremy, who had his head against the wall.

Then she smiled. It was a fake smile, I found tell. “Good, that’s what he gets for cheating on me.”

****“He didn’t-” I stopped trying to think of a way to word it. “I mean he wasn’t-”