Epilogue * Alternate Ending

Epilogue

Dr. Storm was happy.

He leaned back in his helicopter as he watched the scene in front of him. His new zombies were running around all over the place, attacking people and breaking things. Just how he ordered them too.

Order.

He loved that word. Order. All his years work, finally was paying off. He made zombies that he can control. He was their master.

And he liked that.

One day he’ll have to thank Jeremy, without him, none of this could have happened.

He saw a flash of black and suddenly remembered that annoying young lady that had this sick idea that if she did everything he wanted her too, she’ll become his daughter in law.

Dr. Storm smirked. What she didn’t know was that he ordered his army to slowly eat her when she was done burning the houses.

There was no need for children in his life, not anymore.

He looked over at the motionless bodies next to him.

Shane really could have picked a better girlfriend. First the one with the huge mouth and now an assassin.

He had such bad taste in woman.

Well, he got that from his father.

His eyes moved to the blonde haired boy.

Shane should have never went against him. His own father. What did he think? You can cuddle with the resistance? Be safe from all the danger? it doesn't work that way, not in the real world.

“Brat,” John said to himself.

But everything was right on track. His new zombies will tear this ‘Resistance’ into pieces and no one will know how to stop him. Dr. Storm will soon take over whatever was left of this world.

No one will stop him.

Shane was the only one who could have stopped him.

But he had him right where he wanted him.

He signaled the pilot to start the helicopter. He needed to get out here, his followers were waiting.

As the helicopter started raising he looked out the window just in time to see the four little teenagers that almost cost him all his work. He was disappointed to them well, he wanted his zombies to tear them to shreds. But they couldn’t get away from them forever. Jeremy’s head snapped up, looking Dr. Storm right in the eye. John smiled, an actual smile. Then he waved, making them all stare in awe. He loved to them shocked. He leaned back as he heard Shane groan in his sleep. He would awake soon but by then, he could do nothing.

Dr. Storm smiled at the small tube in his hands.

He had cure.

And the only two people who knew about it.

No one will be able to stop him.

**************

So there you have it, the END! Yes, Shane and Ashley are kidnapped, Yes Melody is gonna die and Yes there’s gonna be a third one! ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED! and Of course it’ll be when I’m done or almost done with the prequel! I love you guys all but I wanted to thank a certain person....

MY NUMBER ONE FAN AND BEST FRIEND LIVE4MUSIC AKA THE GIRL I BASED ASHLEY OFF ;D Shes amazing. She always messages me, always comments and votes and over all she’s just awesome! She’s an amazing writer as well... so being the amazing people you are, you need to go read her book, Zombie Island. It’s freaking amazing. It has badass girls, sexy guys, and most importantly... a monkey. I know right? that just made it like super awesome ;D My characters make a guest appearance at the end, which to show you guys how awesome the book is, I’ve written in a third person view from my characters... Think of it as an alternate ending, she wrote not knowing how this was going to end, so just go with the flow ;D

Alternate ending ;D

“I don’t like them,” Dominic whispered as they walked towards the group of teens at the mall. Alyssa had all drag them over to the mall to met this girl and some of her friends.

“You haven’t met them, Dominic,” Alyssa said, rolling her eyes. They approached the table and a girl jumped up and greeted Alyssa. Ella looked at them. They looked pretty nice, but the black haired girl kind of scared the crap of her.

The girl finally let go of Alyssa and introduced herself.

“Hey guys I’m Evie, and these are my friends, Ebony, and Riley. That’s Riley’s brother, Grey, and that is my boyfriend, Luca.”

Alyssa smiled and turned to her friends.

“Well I’m Alyssa, and this is my cousin Jeremy, my best friend Ella and my boyfriend, Dominic.”

They all head nodded to each other, and before anyone can speak something hits Luca in the head.

Suddenly a monkey came out of nowhere as it perched on Ebony’s shoulder, smiling.

The four teens stared at the monkey in shock.

“Who’s this?” Alyssa asked, looking at Poco.

Ebony smirked. “This is my little brother Poco,” she says as Alyssa petted him.

“He’s so cute,” she squealed. It’s a monkey, Dominic thought, there’s nothing special about it.

“So,” Dominic said, looking at them, “Where did you guys come from anyways?”

They all look at each other, as if wondering where or not to tell them. Finally, Riley speaks up.

“We came from an island off the coast of Costa Rica. We spend about a month and a half in there. Did you know zombies can swim?” he asked, “well they can.”

Ella grinned at Jeremy. “Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Zombie island.”

They laugh softly. All but the youngest one.

Grey folded his arms over his chest, glaring at Ella, Jeremy, Alyssa, and Dominic.

“Have you guys even FOUGHT any zombies, or have you just hid out here the entire time?”

Ella raised her eyebrow. Who the hell did this kid think he was? He probably wouldn’t survive a day dealing with a guy as crazy as Dr. Storm. What was he like 12?

They all looked at each other but Jeremy smirked as he spoke.

“Oh... You have no idea.”

*****************************************************

Zombie Island is in the external link... read it...... YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Sneak peek of book three coming tomorrow :)

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN!

LOVE, 

MYSKY