Chapter 25 - What Would I Do Without You?

*Hey guys.... This is my longest book ever and I'm not even done with it.... WO! I hope you guys enjoy, don't foget like the facebook page on my profile and Don't forget to read the prequel!*

**P.S... Warning... There's awhole lot of Jella in here... Read at your our risk***

Chapter 25

Jeremy

“What the hell are you two doing?!” I heard Ella yelled.

Shane and I frozed in our spot.

I quickly took my arm off his neck, and smiled.

“Relax,” I said, “We were just playing around.”

It was scary how I could easily lie to her. Maybe me and Shane were brothers.

“Yeah,” Shane agreed, putting his hand on my shoulder. I tried so hard not to glare at him because Ella was watching us carefully.

“That didn’t look playfully,” she said, putting the bag she had down.

Fuck, she’s totally not gonna fall for this!

“It was,” Shane said, “Jeremy thought he could beat me in wrestling but I totally whipped his ass,” he said, smirking.

“Ha, he wishes,” I said, rolling my eyes, pretend to playfully punch him in the arm. I hope that hurt.

“Ok...” She still didn’t look convinced.

“Dominic, help me put these away,” Alyssa said, dragging Dominic into the locker rooms.

“I have to go put these in the fridge,”Ella said, disappearing into the one of the back rooms.

“And I have to call my boss and update them,” Ashley said, jogging up the stairs into Shane’s office.

It was only us two left.

“Get your hand off my shoulder,” I growled, shaking his hand off.

Shane sighed. “I don’t get why you just won’t listen to me!” Shane said, angrily passing his fingers through his hair.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” I said, starting to walk away.

“Jeremy we’re brothers-”

I stopped, turning around. “Don’t say that. We’re not brothers.” I turned and walked outside.

I need air.

I need to think everything through. I leaned against the wall of the building and slid down so I was sitting on the ground. The hot wind blow my hair out of place but I didn’t care.

There was so many things I had to process all in one freaking day.

I mean I just found out I was Immune, that Shane was my brother, and that Dr. Storm was using our blood to create an army.

It was too much for me!

Shane was my brother. He had the same blood running through his veins as me.

But he also had the same blood as the monster who killed my mother.

Shane Storm.

It even sounded so wrong. No wonder he changed his last name.

But I saw it. In his eyes.

He had my mother’s eyes.

Everything was slowly making sense to me, but there were still holes.