Chapter 27: One Word... Prom

• Dedicated to EVERYONE!

*THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER* I know I didn’t tell anyone, I actually just came to that idea while writing this. So You Can’t Cuddle With The Resistance is finished :) I’m so happy and grateful for all the fans I have. I love you guys :) THERE WILL BE A THIRD BOOK... but I’m not going to write it until I FINISH or AM SEMI FINISHED with You Can’t Cuddle With A Prequel. BUT I will be writing it so maybe Ill have a few chapter before I post :)

*I didn’t put Shane’s story because I’ll go over it in the Prequel, and I don’t want to repeat*

Chapter 27

Alyssa

“Where the hell is he?” I asked no one in particularly as I paced around back and forth.

I was mad. And I have a perfect reason to be mad.

I, Alyssa Olsen, was missing Prom.

Prom.

Did I mention this was PROM?  

That makes this two years in a row!

“Why did this stupid zombie apocalypse have to start?” I said, dropping myself to a chair.

“Alyssa, you know we can’t go out...” Ashley said, punching the crap out of the punching bag. Damn I wish I could do that! That’s exactly what I needed.

“I know that...” I said, staring at her. “Hey can I try?”

She stopped punching and turned to me, raising her eyebrow.

“You... want to hit this?” I could see the corners of her mouth twitching, trying not to smile.

“Yes,” I said, jumping up. She shrugged and gave me the boxing gloves. Damn they were heavy.

I made a fit inside the glove and punched. It was actually fun.

“See? I can hit,” I said, But Ash laughed.

“Ok, that was pitiful,” she said, “Hit it like you mean it!”

Hit it like I mean it?

“Ok,” I said, turning around. I imagine the punching bag as Melody’s face. It actually made me smirk as I hit the bag with all my might, sending it away.

“Ha how was that?”

“No, wait Alyssa watch out for-”

She didn’t get to finish because I was stupid enough to forget the bag actually comes back. And it hit me right on my back, sending me to the floor.

This was what lack of Dominic did to me.

“Not a word,” I said, as I looked up to her. Ashley started laughing her head off. Ella walked in and looked at me before raising her eyebrow.

“Do I want to know?” She asked, smirking.

Ashley laughed harder, making me glare at her.

“No,” I said, as I got up.

“Did you find them?” I asked, quickly changing the subject.

Ella shook her head. “No, all the guys are missing.”

Well that wasn’t good. “They were just getting the list, how long could it take?” I said, just as Ashley’s phone vibrated.

She took it out and looked at the message before smiling.

“Hey guys let’s go out,” she said suddenly, putting her phone away.

“What? We can’t go out, plus there’s a lock on the door.”