Chapter 19 - Girls with Knifes and Boys that Lie

**HERE'S YOUR SURPRISE LIVE4MUSIC!!!!*

Chapter 19

Jeremy

“Shane!” I heard Ella whisper.

OK what? I pulled away and saw that she was looking at the window.

I turned and indeed saw him looking at us. He pointed to us and to Dominic and Alyssa then motioned us to come outside.

Great.

I groaned as Ella pulled me towards Dominic and Alyssa.

“Shane’s outside,” Ella whispered, making sure no one was there to hear.

Dominic raised his eyebrow. “What?”

“He wants us outside,” I added, not bothering to hide my disgust. Ella gave me a look at said, ‘be nice’ and I gave her a look that read, ‘not gonna happen’.

Yeah we have faces like that.

We walked, well I was dragged, outside.

Shane greeted us with a grin.

“What do you want Shane?” I said, crossing my arms.

He didn’t say anything at first. His smile fell as he stared at Ella, making my blood boil. I wrapped my fingers with hers and glared at him.

He better keep his distance.

“Shane!” Ella said, probably getting tired of his silence. His eyes snapped from our hands at her.

It’s been eight months. Move on dude!

Well, I admit, it’s to forget someone like Ella.

“I’ve been... researching,” He started, the grinning coming back on his face. But this time it didn’t reach his eyes.

“And I found out something very interesting,” he said, turning his head to me.

I raised my eyebrow.

“And what is that?” I asked, suddenly feeling as if it had something to do with me.

“Can’t tell you here,” he whispered, then he turned on his heels and starting walking away.

I looked at everyone.

“Should we follow him?” Alyssa asked, watching as Shane continued to walk.

“Yeah you should,” I heard Shane call out.

“I think he’s half bat,” I whispered, making Dominic laugh.

Ella rolled her eyes and we started walking towards the old abandon gym.

I couldn’t believe we were doing this again, following Shane blindly.

I still didn’t trust him, no matter how many times he saved me.

He was hiding something and I knew it.

The gym was just how we left it, nothing changed.

Expect the girl punching the crap out of the punching bag.

She had short layered blonde hair and was wearing a sport bra with shorts. She kicked the punching bag with such force, and anger, it was pretty obvious she was trained in fighting. When she heard us coming she turned around.

Her blueish grayish eyes looked at us.

She looked dangerous.

“You got them to come,” she said, wiping the sweat from her forehead.