*2*

"Ok class,I know you all afraid because of the rumors but I won't take that as an excuse. No matter what you all have to finish and submit your assignments by this week,understand?!",

Miss Yuri, English lecturer. She's strict but lovely at the same time.

"Understood,Ms Yuri!",

As usual we all groaned together. Of course who loves assignment?! Suddenly all of our attention turned on the staff, who knocked the door. He's holding a document.

"Come in", Ms Yuri.

He came in and whispered something at Ms Yuri then passed the letter at her. He then left. She opened the letter and have a look. She then looked at us.

"Well,we have a new student",

"Knew it!",

Soo cheered in excitement as she kept looking at the door. I huffed and looks at the door in unexcited.

"Come in, dear",

"Who it could be?",

"Boy or Girl?",

Before he comes in, my classmates started to whisper to each other.

"Silence!", 

Ms Yuri spat and I startled. I sighed then looked down, at my book, didn't pay attention to the new student, who already went into the classroom.

"A-Annyeong. I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me, thank you.",

I don't know why but his voice makes me looks up at him. I froze for a second. My lips parted literally.

'God, he's so-'

"-freaking handsome!",

When Soo finished what I thought, I looked at her. Thank god she's not drooling, me too.

"Nice to meet you too,Jimin. You can take your seat,now",

I looks back at him. He bowed to her, turned around and scanning for a empty seat. Abruptly, our eyes meet. He smiled at me. I blinked non-stopped and quickly looks down.

'Dammit! Why am I staring at him like that?!'

"J-Jimin! here!",

"Oppa! H-Here!",

Our girl classmates approaching him to sit beside them. I annoyingly rolled my eyes, of course he is handsome and everyone, especially girls eyes on him.

'What so special about him?'

'Nothing!'

'Then what were doing you few seconds ago! You're drooling as well!'

'No, i'm not!'

'You sure?!'

I cursed my con-science as I peeked at him, who's currently walking towards me, I mean my table row. I looked at Soo's side, pretend like talking with her. Suddenly my pen dropped on the floor, shit! to say more clearly, it dropped in front of him. He stopped at my table and Soo's eyes. I gasped.

"Your pen",

I blinked then turned to see him, who's holding my pen and smiling at me. I take the pen. 

"T-Thanks",

I said without looking at him. He smiled then takes his seat at empty the table/row beside me.

"Oh my god, he talked to you! he noticed us!",

As usual Soo kept blabbering beside me while me saying nothing. I give a look at him from corner of my eyes and caught him staring at me. I looked at him and he smirked at me. I was taken back and quickly looked front.

Stay With Me (KTH X Reader X PJM)✔️Reword Version 2023On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara