*43*

Jimin's P.O.V.

"What is it? Tae? Taehyung?!",

I spat but he's not saying anything. I felt annoyed and scared, so I grabbed his phone and-

Me: Hyung it's Jimin. What happened?!

Jin hyung : Y/N is missing, Jimin.

My eyes widened.

Me : W-What are you-

Jin hyung : She said she wanted to use the restroom. I asked to bring Soo along but Y/N refused. She said she'll be fine and will be back in 10. We thought nothing will happen but she never come back. We've searched the whole restaurant and outside, but no sign of her. I'm so scared, Jimin!

Jin hyung whine as I looks at Taehyung, who sobbing while kneel down on the ground. Tears flooded in my eyes but I have to hold back my tears. If I break down too then who's gonna tell them to stay strong.

Me : Don't cry, hyung. Nothing will happen to her. I won't let anything happen to her. Listen to me. All of you get out from the place immediately and wait for us at the hotel. We will bring her with us.

I hang up the call, looks around then walks towards Taehyung. 

"Taehyung, get up",

But he didn't, still sobbing. I grit my teeth and grabbed his arm, pulled him up to stand up.

"Crying will not going to help! We need to find her before Kai does anything to her! Hurry!",

"No!",

I frown when he suddenly pushed me away and sob.

"Everything was my fault! *crying* I was so careless about her. Now she's gone. He's going to kill-",

He paused when I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!",

He sobs and looks down. I huffed then hold his face.

"Look at me. Look at me, Taehyung! Nothing will happen to her! Do you hear me?!",

Taehyung kept stared at me while shedding tears.

"I won't let anything happen to her! Now get a grip of yourself! We have to find her!",

"How, Jimin? *cries* We have no idea where she went? Then how-",

"Shush! Do you hear that?",

We both paused when senses movement. We both quietly make steps towards the direction. It lead us to small waterfall. Streams flow from soft rock to hard rock. We both taken aback when noticed Kai, who was standing alone and waiting for someone. We hide behind a big rock. We exchanged confused glances and the next thing make us speechless. Y/N come there suddenly and making steps towards Kai.

"Y/N, my love. You're finally here",

We stared at her in shock.

"Did I keep you waiting too long?",

I gasped, glance at Taehyung, who's eyes still on her, looking at her in horror then back at them. Kai smiled at her.

"No. You're on time. So, you're ready?",

Tears rolled down from Taehyung's eyes. I shift my eyes from him to them.

"Kai, actually I have something to tell you. I-",

"LET HER GO, KAI!",

I looks at Taehyung, who shout and suddenly walking towards them. Kai and Y/N startled, looks at us. They're caught off guard.