*13*

After few days,

I tried my level best to avoid Jimin and Soo but I can't because they're my best friends and I can't hate them because they're Vampires? I think I need to move on. Maybe Jimin was right. I can't just accused them because of the creepy murders happening at my college , they never hurt anyone and they're still my friends. My best friends. No matter what we three are friends and I believe them like I always do.

These past few days I can noticed changes in Soo. No more shy baby or reserved. She become more prettier and hotter than before and she looks different.

She's so energetic. She's so busy with handsome and hot boys. She even dated her first crush, Kim Namjoon.

And Jimin...because of the promise he made with me, he's trying so bad to keep his promise. Stalking Soo whenever she went out alone or with anyone, just to make sure she's not crossing her limits.

Before this I thought Vampires only can drink human blood but that's not true. They also can drink animals blood or blood pack. Soo preferred to drink blood pack as Jimin wants and he helped her a lot. Whenever she drink the blood pack while I'm around, I just went out or never looked at her.

'Its weird you know'

She is my friend but I still feel little scared of her.

.

.

At University Cafe/Canteen,

Me and Soo sits at the table, she wore an earphone and copying my notes while me reading  book. My eyes on the book but my thought are at somewhere else. I'm still confused of my dream. Every time I had that dream I wanted to see that person's face so bad but now, when I knew that the person was Taehyung, I'm super confused.

'Why Taehyung?'

'It should be Jimin or Soo,right?'

'Just why Tae?'

"Why don't you ask him that directly?", I back to sense when Soo suddenly said. "W-What?", I blinks in shock and stared at her. She annoyingly sighs and take off her earphone.

"What was your doubt about Taehyung oppa?",

"Oh, uhm",

I explained her about my dream. She just 'o' at me.

"Wait...you mean Tae oppa also a Vampire? Wow!",

"Shut up! I'm not saying he is but he was a Vampire in my dream.",

"Okay, I got it. So why don't you go and ask him? Problem solved.",

"It's not that simple! He...wait how...how did you know what I thought?!",

"Well Magic! *I raised my brow,she chuckles* Ok,come closer..",

I frowned my brows.

"W-Why?!",

She rolled her eyes.

"Ayy, come on I won't bite you bish! *I moves closer to her* Actually you know i'm a Vampire now, right?",

"S-So?",

"So, Vampires can listen to your heartbeats and everything you do or think",

She whispered then chuckled at me while moves away. I give a doubtful look at her. She annoyed.

"You're not believing it? Fine, tell me what should I do to make you believe?",

"Tell me what I'm thinking right now...wait...lemme think..hmm",