*45*

"So when is the honeymoon?",

Soo hissed when I pinched her arm. She loves to make me embarrass. I smiled and shook my head. My smile literally faded away when Kai's face crossed my mind. I decided to meet Kai, so I lied that i'm going to meet Jimin to Soo but it didn't work. She didn't let me go out.

.

The next day, I woke up earlier. I noticed Soo still sleeping, so without making any sound I grabbed my jacket and went out. No one can stop me today, with that thought I leave the place but-

"...what are you doing here so early in the morning?",

Jimin caught me but I lied to him. Soo must have informed him of where I was going, otherwise how would he have known I was here? I felt annoyed because I can't meet Kai.

"If you're angry with me, scold me or hit me but don't be silent.",

I try to stay mad but when he said he was worried about me I can't. I smiled. I still feel guilt for stealing his ring but when he said it was extra not his father's one, I felt relief.

"..can one bite turn a person into a vampire?",

I just want to clear my doubt. This one question keep running through my head. I have seen in movies and series, human become a vampire after they got bit and drunk vampires blood but in my case, it's different. I become a vampire only with one bite. Taehyung didn't give me his blood or I drink any vampires blood. Then how? .... and Jimin's answer cleared my doubt.

.

"What's wrong, babe? Tell me, please.",

"Nothing. I'm just thinking about how we're gonna tell our parents about y-you.",

True. I'm happy about my current life but at the same time, I'm scared to say to my parents about who am I or who we are.

Vampires.

"..Look. I'm also wondering how to tell them but there is always a way. We should wait for the right time to tell them.",

I still feel afraid. He pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back. I just hope everything will be fine.

.

Vampire should sleep during day but because of exam i studied too much, day and night. Pushing myself too much, it makes me tired, that's why I fall asleep quickly but still i can hear every conversation going on in the car.

"I won't let anything happen to you. I swear on my life, I'll protect you until the day I die",

I heard him and that's why opened my eyes but I lied and change the topic.

"Are we arrived?",

.

"You look kinda tired.",

"I studied whole night before exam....but now I'm totally fine.",

"Glad to hear that.",

Jimin smiled at me then give a look at Taehyung. He then walk with the rest, leaving me with Taehyung. I kept looked at him.

'You say a word to her and I will kill you, Tae'

I heard him and I wonder what they're hiding from me.

"Is he alright?",

"I think so",