*12*

This place is so green..I looked around...

"What is this place?", I asked at myself and looked up.

To be honest I've never seen this beautiful sunlight before and the trees...they are protecting me from the sunlight. Sun-setting and the smell of nature...I feel so relaxed for a second.

"It's so beautiful but scary at the same time",

>>>>Forward>>>>>

"Then who's hand was that?",

"Mine!",

"Ah!",

I yelped and fell down when I saw a figure standing in front of me.

My butt hurts. I hissed in pain then looks up at the person, who lend his/her hand to me. I kept stared at the person's hand. I closed and opened my eyes when felt some bright flash. I couldn't see that person's face clearly because of the flash. I literally takes that person's hand, hold it then sits up to see his/her face.

"Are you alright?", that person asked me while helping me to stand up.

"Y-Yeah..wait..",

I finally saw that person's face.

"T-Taehyung?!",

I'm taken aback and he slightly smiled.

"I love you Y/N",

I gasped. Suddenly his smile faded away.

"But I'm sorry for this..",

I startled when he pulled me closer by gripping back of my neck all of a sudden.

"T-Taehyung, w-what are you doing?",

I tried to push him.

"I'm sorry...",

He whispered at my ear and bite my neck. My eyes widened. I screamed in pain.

"T-TAEHYUNG!!...LET..LET ME GO! PLEASE!!D-DON'T!!",

I shout, hits and tried to push his shoulder but he's not letting me go. I closed my eyes see in pain.

"Y/N",

"Y/N! OPEN YOUR EYES!",

I slowly opened my eyes when someone calls my name and shakes me. I looks at him.

"Jimin?",

He's the first person I noticed when I opened my eyes. My eyes flooded with tears and I quickly hugged him tightly because of the nightmare I just had.

"It's okay..It's okay. Calm down. I'm here.",

He hugged me and pats my hair, makes me calm down. I sits on the ground and Jimin knelt down beside me. I didn't break the hug.

'Soo?'

'They said going for a date but what are they doing here?'

'W-What did you do to her?!'

'What are you?!'

'I'm a Vampire'

I opened my eyes and breathing heavily when remembered everything. I looks at Jimin, who still hugging me. I quickly pushed him and moves backwards.

"Y/N!",