*7*

Ara usually went to the rooftop whenever she felt down.I rushed to the rooftop and my eyes widened when noticed Ara where standing at the edge of the building and looking down while crying. 

"ARA!!...STOP!!",

I yelled and quickly pulled her aside.She kneels down while crying hard.I catching breath and pull her up to stand.

"WHY?!",

I shouts and my tears rolled down from my eyes.Without replying me, she quickly hugged me and cried louder.I'm confused and at the same time worried.I slowly pats her hair.

"Its okay...Calm down first",

She cried harder.I continued.

"Ara please, if you kept crying without telling me whats the problem how can I-",

"I should die Y/N", She murmured and I confused.I break the hug and stared at her.

"What?! But why?!",She looks down when I asked.

"Why I need to stay alive when no one likes me...I rather be death...Nobody thinks I'm worth...Everyone dislikes me...", She weep and mumbled to me.

"Idiot...What are you talking?! How can u think that nobody cares or like you? What about me? Soo? We're always there for you....What makes you think like this?! Did I said anything? or Soo did anything?", I asked and she shook her head.

"Then why?!", I annoyed.

"Taehyung...", She said and weeps. 

I taken aback when heard his name. 

"T-Taehyung?", I asked her. 

She nods and hugged me again.I blinks my eyes in confused. 

"I l-love Taehyung", She mumbled and I froze for a second. New droplet of tears rolled down from my eyes. She continued.

"I want him to be my everything...I really love him a lot...but I know he won't love me because I'm not his type...and I know no one is interested in me....Who gonna love this annoying me? *I kept silent,she break the hug and looks at me* Why no one wants me? Am I not pretty Y/N? I have everything except love....and for the first time I feel the true love because of Taehyung....*I gulps* I feel so happy if he around me...but he can't be mine I know...He's too good for me...I'm sure he already have someone...but my poor heart still wants him. That's why I wants to kill myself cause I can't forget him if I stay alive,Y/N....", She said in broken voice and cried.

I kept silence for a minutes and stared at her while controlling my tears. 'I'm sorry to myself' I fake smiled.

"That's all...Aish...I thought something else....*I cupped her cheeks* Look at me. Do you really love T-Taehyung?",

She nods, I smiled and continued.

"Then what are you doing? You should confess your love to him instead of this! Did he ever say that he doesn't like you?",

"No",

"See, then how can you jump to the conclusion?",

"But, I'm scared. What if he doesn't love me back?",

"Ara, listen to me clearly...If you truly love someone you should not give up easily, understand?  and believe me Taehyung is a sweet person...He is my...*I stops* my good friend and I know him well. He will definitely love you back...I'm sure, okay? And remember not only him, everyone in this world loves you...Got it? *smiled and wiped her tears* Just stop thinking like this and go, confess your love at him",