Epilogue

Epilogue

We, the number one gossip magazine, have done it again and have managed to receive an exclusive interview with ex-bad boy, newly loved up Drew Nicholson – or should we say Javier Pérez. Here is the interview that our (now ex-favourite) favourite reporter Jessabelle Blackwell received.

J: Hi! It's lovely having you here.

D: Thank you, it's good to be here.

J: Let's just get down to business. You're Javier Pérez? You kept that one a secret very well!

D: Well, when I was about 18, I met this girl who tried to take advantage of me based on the fact of this identity. I'm going to admit that I was terrified of that happening.

J: Who would do such a thing and try and take advantage of someone clearly trying to-

D: Jessabelle, please don't play dumb when you know how you almost destroyed my family.

J: I-

D: Besides, that's not the point of today. Today, I'd like to apologise to anyone who ever read previous articles about me where I was an absolute... can I swear?

J: I think so.

D: ******* to females. I don't know why I wasn't called years ago but females are wonderful and the amount of them I treated like **** is unacceptable. To Louise who was fired because of me, I'm sorry. To all the women, who like every human in this world are worthy of respect, who I treated less than graciously, I'm sorry. I almost don't deserve to have found a woman so good and so beautiful inside and out who loves me in spite of my flaws.

J: Is that it?

D: Yeah, that's it.

Ladies and gentlemen, readers of this magazine, Drew was right. We have got to treat our fellow humans with respect. Wow... This got so feminist so fast, right?

Don't worry, if you're looking for the real juicy bits of gossip, turn to page 22 if you haven't already!

But on the Drew front? That's all folks and this reporter has a feeling that that's going to be all for a long time.

-/-/-

(A/N): Does this part seem as forced/contrived to you as it does to me? Ah well... Stay tuned for the Acknowledgements sometime soon! For now, I'm going to mark this book as Completed though!