Chapter 15

"The flight is about to take off, Please Fasten your seat belt."
I closed my eyes just as the plane started to take off. Unconsciously, I grabbed someone hand and held it really tight. This was my first time on plane and I was heck of scared. I was extremely sure that this would be my last time.
"You can open your eyes now, we are already in the sky." Shahveer whisper down in my ear.
I gradually opened my eyes and looked around like a lost child. Sensing that everything was okay and we are not gonna die, I relaxed.
"Can you lose your grip abit, it has started to hurt now." He said with a smirk and signed towards our hands
I immediately jerk my hand away, feeling ashamed I looked out of window. My heart started to beat a little more faster upon seeing the distance between the plane and the ground. I looked at Shahveer who has already fallen asleep.
I too got comfortable on my seat and decided to sleep. Without realizing I turned towards Shahveer and realized how close we were.
I sat up again and decided to watch some movie. The selection of movies were pathetic as well. I didn't know what to do as I can't look out of the window, nor can I watch anything interesting on the tv and sleeping next to Shahveer is next to impossible.
I looked back at Shahveer who was peacefully sleeping.
"You look so innocent while sleeping" I said while admiring his face "But in reality you're a monster." I bursted out
"You're not as innocent as you seem to be. You've ruined my life. I will never forgive you." With that I was slowly drifting back to sleep.
************************
"Ma'am, would you like to have some breakfast?" I heard a feminine voice. I opened my eyes and looked at a young hostess. I yawned and nodded. I looked around and couldn't find Shahveer. The seat next to mine were empty as well. 
"Um, where is everyone?" I asked curiously. The hostess gave me a confused look
"I'm sorry Ma'am, are you with someone?" She politely asked
She waited for my answer while I was thinking about the answer.
"Umph, yeah. I was with this guy." I pointed towards the seat next to me. The look at her face was indicating that she was more confused than before.
"The guy, my husband, who was sitting next to me. Where is he?" I uttered irritated
"Here I am, my Love." I followed the voice and he was standing next to the toilet door.
"Sorry, I had to go to the washroom. You were sleeping so didn't feel like disturbing you." He said while taking a seat next to me.
The hostess left us with our breakfast tray. I looked at Shahveer with annoyance while he was busy opening his utensil
"What?" He looked at me confused
"Don't pretend like you don't know what you did there." I snapped at him
"What did I do?" He shrugged his shoulders and had a grin on his face
"Agh! Why did you have to call me that."
"Call you what?"
"I only had doubt that you don't have a brain but today you proved me right." With that I tried to get up when he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him
"I can call you whatever I want, I've the right to. You're the only woman I've ever loved after my mom so of course I would call you love."
The part of me started to melt by his words hence I couldn't take my eyes off him. But the other part of me reminded me of what he did so I go off him. I rushed towards the washroom. I looked at the mirror to see my whole face has gone red. I don't want him to know that he has some effect on me. I need to strong, it's just a matter of six months and after that I would leave him.
*************************
"I've called the cab, it will be here in few minutes. Do you want to eat anything?" He inquired while I looked at the other direction.
My mind was indicating me to ignore him and not to answer him even on his persistence.
"You're on the ignoring mode again?" He assumes while I continued to look at random stuff
"Okay, don't talk to me but atleast tell me what do you want to eat."
I started to play with my phone even though it was switched off.
Within a second my phone was snatched from my hands. I looked up at him
"Listen, I'm not gonna force you to talk to me but if I'm asking something you need to answer. Do you understand?" His voice was assertive and his eyes kind of scared me
"Do you get it?" He raised his voice abit
I nodded and looked down
"Good, now do you want to eat anything?"
"Sandwich" I blurted out. I was scared if I wouldn't say anything he would give me the same look.
No matter how hard I try to be strong, I still get scared when someone gives me a angry look. 
"Go sit there, I will be back in second." With that he went towards the cafe.
I took a seat and waited for him. My heart was still beating faster. I tried to calm myself down.
'Just six months Alizeh, just six months.'I thought to myself