Her Past

A/N: Super short story just cuz I wrote it half asleep and had a headache so yeah

Emy was born over 7 million years ago. She saw how the world evolves and progressed as well as how it died had to start over. She was the youngest of her family but they were once human and Emy wasnt always the youngest. She was just the youngest alive.

Emy's parents were the first modern-looking human where born. Because if this they were outcasts from their own packs. The walked around the world alone until they met each other the only ones in the world who understand them.

Something wanted them together they knew that much. They look so different; their intelligence was beyond of that of their people but they didnt know until one night that the gods' spoke to them.

The gods had created a child that had to be born from them. A child that will live for their love and quest they give her. The gods' told them they are willing to give them anything and everything they wished for.

The first thing they wish for was to live alongside their child who will live forever for the gods. The second wish was for a name that would transcend all language for as long as they live. And the third was to have a big family that would love each other no matter what.

The god accepted these wishes with conditions. The whole family would be immortal but the child they gods' love would be able to kill them. The second would the named, the name could be translated into any language but it would never be used by anyone else in the world ever and if one was to die their name shall be forgotten. The last wish was given to them without any condition but a warning. the gods' told the couple that love was beautiful but it could mean that when they ask for a favor the will not be able to say no. The couple agreed to the conditions and the warning of the gods'.

In the end, they had seven kids but unfortunately, they lost their youngest with only the memory of him and his name forgotten. Killed by their youngest girl and the child loved by the gods. Emy had killed his brother only because he begged her and, in the end, she couldnt say no.

In fear of history repeating itself Emy begged the gods to change the conditions. The gods loved Emy as much as her family and agreed to change the rules for her. The gods changed the family to only die if they wanted to by dehydration but they must drink water if they wanted to stay immortal.

After that terrible story, Emy got involved in the quests and adventures given to her by the gods. She grew a part of her family in hopes she would never hurt them again. The gods noticed how the light and shine in their child's eye had gotten dull so they send her to the most broken family in the darkest city so she can help them. They send them to the Wayne family because they knew they can bring the shine back in her eyes. They've seen how they managed to keep each other bright even in the darkest place with the worst history.

All they could do now was to watch and wait.

The story of the seventh son will be revealed another time.