A Wayne Adventure

A/N: So this chapter took longer than I thought but it's also longer than i thought so it's not as bad

Chapter 9

-outside of Emy's building-

"I wonder what that was all about," Dick said as he got in the limousine.

"Well, all I know is that Emy has been alone for quite some time now and has avoided her parents like the plague," Tim said before being pushed by Jason to get in the car first. "And you want the hell you just had to make things awkward for everyone. What the hell were you looking for?"

"I was looking for her alcohol reserves." He said as he sat back. "God I'm a terrible person."

"That you are Todd although I have to agree with Grayson. It's quite odd the hostility between sisters." Damian spoke and no one said anything just looked at him. "I was clearly a different case since none of us are related by blood."

"Thank god for that," Todd sighed.

Once everyone was in the car Selina spoke, "Well, all I know is that cats and snakes dont mix."

"I agree how about we do some digging," Bruce put his arm around Selina. "Alfred to the manor."

"Actually, sir I believe this is a job for Bruce Wayne," Alfred got on the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Yeah, people will get curious why the batman wants to know why he wants information a just one tiny girl," Jason said.

-In Emy's apartment-

Emy freezes while carrying a box. Nightshade and toxic behind her.

"What happen?" Toxic asked.

"Someone just called me tiny," Emy answered.

"Can't fight the truth," Bellona passed them carrying two boxes.

-Back with the Wayne-

"So where do we start?" Selina asked.

"Emy said she sometimes sings at a club her brother owns. We can just look it up," Duke shrugged. And once again everyone stared but now all eyes are on Duke. 'What?"

"Smart move Duke, thats is the move of a detective. And I know where thats is." Tim typed in his phone put in the directions.

-20 minutes later-

"This is it, club Mortal," Tim said as he walked inside to the club with music blasting being hear from the outside.

"-Tt- I can't believe the monkey outside wouldnt let me in this dump," Damian snarled.

A girl heard him and allowed herself to kick him in the making him stumble forward. "Watch your tongue you never know who's hearing." The girl had an angry tone on her voice obviously a year younger than him. She wore a metallic gold shirt and eggshell white pants and gold and white sneakers with a gold choker decorated with rubies. She wore gold eyeshadow and silver contour on her cheek and on her lips there was a ruby red lipstick. Damian thought she looked like a Greek goddess statue made of ivory and gold and decorated with rubies.

"And who might be hearing and you shouldnt be here," Bruce said.

"Neither should him," the girl smirked. "You're Bruce Wayne, I know who you're looking."

"Is that so? Then tell us little kitten who is that?" Selina purred but the girl didnt look amused.

"Follow me," she guided them past the bar and to a door with a guard. The girl motioned the man to move and he opened the door for her but stop the Waynes. "Cool it, Big G. they have the green card."