Chapter Twenty-Eight

Nazmeera stood by the windows overlooking the ocean and she rubbed her arms.Hamza's confession of love had left her speechless with only the ability to kiss him.

She couldn't comprehend how he could have fell for her during this short time,it was a mystery to her but then she was also falling for him.She had tries to stop it but now here she was with incomplete feelings.

She heard a phone ring and turned around to see the light from Hamza's phone.

"Hamza your phone is ringing must I give if to you?"

"No answer it." The reply came from the bathroom and Nazmeera slowly walked to the phone only to smile seeing Aamanah's photo flashing.

"As salaam mu alaykum Habib." Nazmeera chuckled.

"Its habibty not your habib." Nazmeera's giggles made Aamanah giggle.

"Okay now how was I supposed to smell that?"

Nazmeera smirked,"With your nose obviously." She could picture Aamanah rolling her eyes.

"No shi.." Nazmeera was quick to cut her off.

"Huh uh.No not nice language." Aamanah bit her tongue gently.

"Sorry.No hey,I'm supposed to sniff with my eyes neh."

Nazmeera could not help making one more sarcastic comment,"With you any things possible."

Aamanah pouted,"Hey that's not nice."

Nazmeera shook her head,laughing,"Anyway how are you and how is my child?"

Aamanah lightly rubbed her tummy,"Alhumdulliah I am well and so is your soon to be child.How are you?"

Nazmeera sat on the bed,"Alhumdulliah,can't complain."

"Well that's good or else I'll be pulling Hamza's ears back for giving you a chance to complain."

"Shame leave the poor guy alone." Aamanah heard the hesitation in Nazmeera's voice and immediately picked up that something was wrong.

"Nazmee what's wrong?"

Nazmeera's vision blurred and she but her lip to avoid letting out a sigh of agony.Taking a deep breath and clearing her throat,she put a smile on her face and spoke cheerfully.

"Nothing woman.You always think something is wrong with no reason."

But Aamanah being Aamanah was not buying it and she pushed for an answer.

"You are lying.I'm going to ask again and I want the truth.What's wrong?"

Nazmeera knew Aamanah would not let it slide and if Nazmeera did not answer she would just ask Hamza.

"Wait,I'll explain." She quickly dropped her scarf and called out to Hamza who was still in the bathroom.

"Hamza I'm going downstairs the network is bad in the room."

"Okay,be careful." The muffled reply came and Nazmeera gave her affirmation before walking out the room and into the lift.

"Manah you still there?"

"Yes now explain."

"I'm confused." Aamanah felt her heart stop at that moment,her heart stopped at the sound of the child like tone that filled Nazmeera's voice.

"About?" Aamanah heard a ding and she said okay when Nazmeera told her to wait a while.

Nazmeera went towards the garden area and sat on one of the beach chairs.