Chapter 31

Amy's POV

I watched as Katherine approached the bed, carefully putting a food filled plate on the bedside table, I smirked. I bit my lip, watching her getting on the bed wearing only pink lace panties and a button up shirt.

"Did you actually cook all of this?" I asked in disbelief and she laughed.
"Well, most of it I had previously bought, but I tried my best with the rest." She said sheepishly and I nodded.
"I'm sure it tastes great" I said although I still was a bit unsure about it.

She smiled brightly and climbed up on the bed. She kissed me tenderly and I kissed her back. I could never get tired of her kisses.
She slowly made her way towards my side and she started to gently massage my shoulders, I sighed in contentment as she put herself behind me. Before I could stop her, I heard her gasp loudly. I froze in place.

"Amy! What the hell?" She yelped. I looked down, suddenly ashamed.
I had been careful enough last night, I didn't want her to see my back, but I knew she was bound to one time or another. I breathed deeply, I really didn't want to have that conversation.

"Amy..." She started, her voice low, a mix of anger, anguish and sadness.
"Don't worry about it" I said and I felt her fingertips trace the skin of my back all the way down to my hips.
"Don't worry about it?! What the fuck Amy? What happened? Who did this to you?" Her words flown like a relentless river. I turned back to face her once I realized she was crying.

"Hey, don't cry" I said sweetly, she shook her head.
"What happened to you?" She asked again, tears falling down her cheeks. I looked down.

"My family situation is not exactly ideal." I said finally, I didn't know what else to say. I was ashamed. Ashamed of what had happened, ashamed that she had seen me like this. And I was afraid, I was afraid that she would start looking at me differently.

I saw it in her eyes the night before, how much she wanted me, how she lusted for me. But now, I was afraid that all of that would be gone. I looked down, trying my best not to cry.

Katherine's POV

I felt my whole body shaking. I had never felt more anger than I was feeling at that exact moment. I couldn't stop thinking about the scars on her back, I couldn't even begin to think about who had done that to her, and everything that she had gone through.

I couldn't believe that all this time, everything I had done to her, all the teasing and the bullying... And yet she had so much more crap going on in her life. I hated myself for not seeing that earlier. I wanted to protect her, to make sure that no one would ever hurt her again. It physically hurt me to see her like that.

Tears streamed down my face and I hastily wiped them off, I looked back at Amy. She was looking down at the bed, I could see a small trail of tears falling down her cheek, she was flushed. I cupped her chin and pulled her head up, she averted her gaze.

"Hey... Amy... Look at me" I said softly, she cried harder. I felt my heart break, I just wanted to take her pain away. I hugged her tightly.

"Amy, I love you." I said against her hair, she looked up at me, slightly surprised.

"Even though you saw me?" She asked in a small voice, and then it hit me. She wasn't crying because she felt bad for what had happened to her, she wasn't crying because she remembered the pain.
She was crying because she thought that I wouldn't want her after seeing the scars. She was feeling insecure about her appearance.

"Amy, look at me" I said now holding her chin and making her look at me. She did so and I went on.
"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever set eyes upon." My hand slowly caressed her side. She shivered, I went on.