Reborn

3rd P.O.V

The Uchina's in the hospital surround one room as its filled with screams of pain.

Kushina Uzumaki and Minato cringe at their friend's pain. It's been hours since she started labor.

Fugaku looked worried as he paced around the waiting room, he hopes his first child will be a boy.

The screams died down and their was an eerie silence.

A doctor came running in the waiting room. Uchiha-sama, Hokage-sama, Kushina-san you can go into the room now.

Fugaku was the first to get out of the room followed by Kushina and Minato.

Mikoto smiled as she saw the baby in her arms, worried because it was not crying.

Fugaku went into the room and looked at his wife. He smiled slightly at her.

"Fugaku, it's a girl" Mikoto smiled at him even though his smile faltered a little.

He grabbed the baby girl and looked at her in confusion as to why she wasn't crying.

She yawned and began to open her eyes. An immense chakra was felt from her but only by the people into that room.

Everyone turned to Fugaku as he stared at the baby in surprise.

Her eyes that were supposed to be charcoal black were now crimson red with a single mark.

Everyone was surprised and she began to tear up. Tears fell but not making a sound until soon she started to burst out crying. Not being able to take it.

Fugaku gave her to Mikoto, smiling at both the kid and her.

"What should we name her?" Mikoto asked softly.

"She looks like you Mikoto!" Kushina said happily as she saw the girl.

Fugaku went up to them...For a second the baby's hair gleamed pink as her eyes gleamed green.

"Sakura." The crying faded as soon as he said that name.

Mikoto, Kushina, and Minato grinned at the name "That's perfect" they all said in unison.