Horrible encounter

3rd P.O.V

"You know... you kids really are persistent"

"Who are you calling kids bubblegum head?!!" Sakura sighed in annoyance at the familiar orange head in front of her, the red head on behind her on her right and the blue headed one to her left.

She had just recently transformed into her old self in order to hide from those that have been pursuing her, but it seems some unexpected children found her.

"Just you wait until our teacher comes back!!" Another sigh makes it way to the konoha girl.

"And that's Jiraiya, right?" "What how did you-?!" the boy in front of Sakura passed out making the others tense up.

"Ugh, I really don't have time to play with you guys! Thank you for helping me, but I reeeaaalllyyy need to get going!! It seems they found me already"

Sakura giggled as she recognized the chakra coming towards them.

"We cant let you go" Surprised Sakura turned to see that it was Nagato that spoke with his kunai in his right hand ready for action.

An angry grin overcame her face, veins popping out of her forehead, to which the children shuddered in fear.

"You kids don't make anything easy" before Nagato could blink he felt himself falling to the ground before blacking out.

"What are you-!!" "Konan." the cold crystal voice spoke making the girl pause.

"I'm sure you know what to do" not waiting for a response the pink headed girl disappeared in a cloud of smoke leaving behind a hand sized slug in her place.

Sakura's P.O.V

Right. Left. Above... 'AAAAAA!!! They are all around me!!!' I mentally screamed

"Uchiha Sakura!" 'NOOOOOO'

I turned around to see the team surrounding me. It's been a while since they have been following me.

"Uhhh.. Wrong person?" Silence killing me, I soon began to sweat "hehe" "STOP PLAYING AROUND!!!"

"If you come now we can end this war!" I created three other clones as my response.

"I don't think so. I don't want to imprisoned again!!" My transformation fell as I attacked the woman in front of me.

Brown hair, green eyes, beautiful! 'It's the Mizukage!!'

I laughed in joy as I swung my left fist towards the future Mizukage for her to barely manage to block my fist.

She swung her arm down, grabbing me with her right arm and bringing me to her right side.

I coughed in pain once she brought her knee to my stomach. "You!"

A angered shriek was heard from this woman as she realized that I clawed at her right eye just enough to leave her bleeding.

I recovered after falling to the ground and tackled her.

A grunt came out of her, as well as mist. Memories coming into my mind of the other people being near death from my clones.

"You should really help your team..Terumi Mei" I put a kunai to her neck as she saw her team on the ground.

I saw the sharp glare she gave me. I sighed, standing up I put my left hand up covering my eyes.

Using my sharingan I watched to see if she would make any other movements, to my relief she didn't.

"Weeeeellll... I hope we can be friends after this" A dry laugh escaped my lips as Mei looked at me in suspicion, not letting her guard down for a second. 'Good'

I walked away from the area, they weren't the ones I was planning on fighting.

In a flash I jumped to the side of a tree, sticking on there with chakra. "I was wondering when you would come out"

The silence lasted for a while before footsteps were heard.

3rd P.O.V.

Sakura stayed still and even felt a shiver run down her spine at just the presence of the black haired man.

"Uchiha Sakura. You are quite an interesting one." "And you're quite the old man" another irritating silence rose as the two's charcoal eyes stared into each others souls.

"I'm getting really tired of having to avoid you" "You make it seem as if I caused a plague" "You're not far from it"

These cut answers irritated the both of them. "I would suggest you not mess with my plans Sakura" the man said with a threatening tone.

"And I suggest you reconsider, it seems our paths cross too much" Sakura gritted her teeth trying to keep up her calm act.

A chuckle escaped out of the others mouth. "It seems so, how about we compromise?"

Sakura felt as if her teeth would shatter in any given moment before she gave out a dry chuckle as well. "Lets"

Both turned facing the woods before walking into them and disappearing like nothing once again.