I'LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS

3rd P.O.V

Sakura felt her body hit the ground as the brown haired Ame shinobi muttered that he does not "want to carry her"

As soon as she felt the ground she also felt sharp pains on her stomach as the same shinobi kicked her three times.

"Wake! Up!" Sakura opened her eyes and snarled at him "Shut up!" this time she was kicked on the face.

Two gasps behind her were heard "That will show you for telling me to shut up. Now get up!"

Aggressively grabbing the ropes that tied her hands together he pulled her up.

Sakura felt a slight anger begin to form because of the annoying ninja.

"S-Sakura" a voice behind her wavered when they whispered. Her head sharply turned to the left as her spinning sharingan glared at the person in anger. "Shut it" a harsh tone accompanied her comment.

He looked down in guilt and fear of what she may do.

Sakura reached into her small medical bag seeing as it was still night time when they were walking.

She reached for a soldier pill and tossed it up in the air with precise precision.

Sakura stuck her tongue out for the pill to land in the middle. She began to chew the pill and wait until it started to take effect.

A few hours passed and the sun began to rise, her fever lessened as the pill helped her heal herself, the hostages began to tire after the long distance walk.

To torment Sakura the shinobi began from pushing the hostages to throwing kunai and shuriken at the children.

"Hurry up and walk faster you stupid brats!"

' I'll kill them'

The shinobi purposely missed to hit Sakura.

Sakura gritted her teeth as one of the kunai cut her ear and her konoha headband.

She stopped walking which made everyone stop along with her, many angered that she stopped.

"Why did you stop walking?! Did we tell you to stop walking you bitch?!" A shinobi in front of her yelled.

Blood fell from her lip as she stopped herself from answering back.

'kill'

The man in front of her grabbed a kunai and began walking behind her "I'll make you gain motivation to walk"

A whimper was heard behind her and Sakura knew exactly who it was.

"We'll just kill this baby. It was a mistake to be in the war"

The man raised the kunai about to stab the child

"Sister!"

Sakura saw red all around as she released a powerful chakra.

'KILL THEM ALL!!'

Itachi's P.O.V

"Sister!" I screamed and shut my eyes in fear as she stood in front of me 'please help me!'

A few seconds passed by and I felt nothing. Opening my eyes slightly I saw my sisters mouth bloody as she spit out something.

Looking to the ground I saw the man's throat bloody and still bleeding out. I looked at my sister in terror, but also in gratitude and awe.

"Itachi" Her calm voice startled me out of my thoughts "Close your eyes, cover your ears, and stay right here"

I did what she told me and stayed next to a tree.