Unexpected Part 2

3rd P.O.V

A dark blur dashed from tree to tree never missing a tree.

Long black hair followed along this blur, its been a few days since Sakura had left Konoha for the mission, dried blood on her hands and clothes.

Left and right she cut her opponents from both Iwa and Kumo without batting an eye.

Once getting to the boarder she saw a line of ninja in front of her.

"What's the matter? Are you scared?" Sakura taunted, the ninja looked confident once they realized it was only a child.

"This will be fast" One of the Iwa nin said as they grabbed their sword.

Blood touched the ninja's face before he even realized. Grabbing his cheek he gasped in surprise. "Ha! I guess this will be easy" Sakura grabbed the sword the man dropped.

"War isn't for unaware ninja." Sakura quickly turned to her right and cut the man in half.

All of the ninja grabbed their weapons, starting to attack Sakura blocked the kunai and shuriken that were thrown her was.

"Is that all you've got?" air was blown Sakura was at the other side of the field, one by one the ninja fell from multiple cuts of the sword.

Sakura fiercely rubbed her face "I'm sorry it had to end this was" the whisper was taken away with the win. Sakura grabbed the kunai, sharingan on.

"Hm. Seems I missed some, how careless." Sakura side glanced at her opponents, feeling the chakra to see how strong they were.

Her heart dropped, a pit of emptiness filled her stomach.

'NO!'  Sakura kept her face void of any emotions. "What are you doing.?"

The kumo ninja laughed "Don't try to make it seem like you do not care about these kids! Move and I will kill them!"

Anger began to take over as she gritted her teeth. Sakura gripped the sword harder "Drop the sword!!"

"You. Bastard.!" "Shut up! You want them alive don't you?!" Sakura grudgingly dropped the kunai.

"Now walk towards me slowly" doing as commanded she began to hear some muffled yells, ignoring them she got to the ninja.

"I'm sorry you had to get involved. Next time stay close to mom and dad, Itachi. And Shisui, you're dead when I come back."

Sakura quickly grabbed a kunai from her glove and shoved it into the ninjas' throat.

"Sakura/ Sister!" Smiling she poked their foreheads with both her hands.

"This is my fight. And if I see you here again, tell the hokage he'll be placed in the hospital."

They tried to reach for Sakura but something pulled them and they were in front of the gates

"Sakura. You Idiot!" Shisui grabbed Itachi's hand, sobbing as he cried for his sister, they walked to the Uchiha compound.

Sakura gave out a dry laugh as she felt her surroundings "Seems I'm outnumbered, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?"

Sakura raised her guard as three shadows appeared next to her.

"What?! What's a brat like you doing in the war?!" "Calm down, I'm sure Sarutobi and Minato know what they're doing.... I hope." "Sakura Uchiha. What's your mission?"

Laughter filled the air, tears wanting to escape the small kunoichi. 

'Maybe this isn't so bad.'  "You brat! This is no laughing matter! We need to leave too and look at the situation you put yourself in!!"

"Well, you didn't need to interrupt Tsunade, Jiraiya, Orochimaru"

"You better be grateful if you get out of this alive" "Tsunade calm down, we have enemies remember?"

Sakura aimed a shuriken slowly, the deflection of it started the fight.

She grabbed her sword, turning to her right she stabbed the person in the heart, ducking she dodged a kunai aimed to her head.

She continued dodging until she put on her gloves properly. She threw punches left and right which landed the people 20 feet away heavily injured and left bleeding to death.

An arm grabbed her from behind and swiftly stabbed her, Sakura grunted as she saw the other glance in concern but continue their fights.

Sakura elbowed the ninja in the gut, jumping away she slowed down thus obtaining new injuries.

"I guess I'm getting rusty. Who knew those years of 'training' would kill" she chuckled to herself.  Making some hand signs she blew out o huge fire ball which burned many of the ninja, screams drowned out.

Tsunade dropped next to Sakura arm raised to hit her, but she dodged.

"You idiot! The kunai's were poisoned! Let me heal you, hurry up!!" Jiraiya smiled slightly at the scene of Sakura getting lecture by Tsunade while Orochimaru stared at Sakura in thought.

"I'm sorry Tsunade~ I wasn't going to heal them any time soon though, the poison was weak. OW!" a bump appeared on Sakura's head as Tsunade began to lecture her that it didn't matter how weak the poison was.

'That's the teacher I knew' A chuckle escaped her lips, Tsunade felt the blood of anger and embarrassment rush to her face.

"What?!" "Oh, nothing. Thank you for helping me! I need to continue my journey. Thanks for everything, I'll see you guys soon. Jiraiya, Orochimaru." Sakura nodded to them and jumped to the nearest tree.

Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru watched as the girl became a black blur.

"What a brat! Who does she think she is?" Jiraiya laughed at Tsunade. "What a girl, she's going to become something great! She was exactly like you" 

Tsunade flushed in anger as Orochimaru continued to stare where Sakura went he bent down to the ground picking up something.

"Let's go, we still need to go to Kumo and meet with Dan"

Tsunade stopped arguing with Jiraiya as she heard his name. She smiled slightly "Let's get this war over with"

With that they left, unknowingly to the two, Sakura left a small Katsuyu on Orochimaru.

Sakura smirked "I'll see you at Kumo to save your loved one Lady Tsunade!" she whispered.

"Well, your plans are about to change!" Sakura's eyes widened  as she saw A about to punch her. Sakura blocked it quickly with chakra in her hand, but the force of the punch was too strong, everything went black.

"That was easy. She might have plans at Kumo, but we need to take her there since it's closer. Alright, A! Get back to Kumo and lock her up in the cell!"

"Alright, see you there." 'She might just be as fast as that bastard Minato'