Present

3rd P.O.V

"AW come on A! I don't need chakra chains! You guys are overreacting, he provoked me first!" Sakura whined as the new chains were placed on her.

"Well if you didn't take his eyesight , by the way we still don't know how you did it, I wouldn't have to put these chains on so stop winning you brat!"

Sakura pouted as to anger the man. "You know, you could be nicer and let me go! I wont be here for too long anyways the war is about to end."

"And I won't be here to stop you sadly, you could've been a great opponent." A laughed as Sakura turned away with anger rising. "Tch, whatever. Just leave already A, let me think"

As he left Sakura smirked 'you have no idea that it won't be as soon as you think. I guess I was never specific to how many years'

*To Konoha*

Minato sighed warily at his team who has been asking about Sakura, especially Obito who thought of himself as her friend.

"Sensei!! Come on! Sakura shouldn't be out too long, what if something happened?!"

"Be quiet Obito, let sensei speak." Kakashi looked calm, but the concern was obvious.

"I-I..." All three of them leaned in to hear Minato. He sighed his expression turning more serious.

"I sent her on a mission to the war for 1 year."

Kakashi took a step back quickly and turned being the first to recover. "Kakashi, Obito! You are not allowed to do anything." his fist tightened as Obito gritted his teeth and ran out before he yelled at Minato, Kakashi following after and Rin staying not knowing what to do.

Minato sighed as the tensions fell. "I'm sorry you had to get involved Rin." It was silent, Minato looked up at Rin who looked a little lost. "Sensei? We're going to be a team again right? and save Sakura?"

Minato looked deep in though. Grabbing a scroll and brush, he began to write quickly. "Great idea Rin, thank you!"

Rin looked confused, but quickly left once she saw that Minato was busy. "Alright, I'll see you later sensei."

Rin left in worry of the two boys, but knew not to go after them. 'Sakura. I know you'll survive!'

*With Sakura*

Sakura grunted as the kumo and iwa ninja kicked her. "Not so tough now are you! Without chakra you're useless!"

Sakura's laugh came out as a cough of blood spilling on the floor. The men laughed as they believed that she was in pain.

 "A isn't here to protect you right now, what are you going to do?! You can't hurt us at all~!" The men cackled until he felt an immense pain on his forehead.

"Ugh! You stupid bi-" The man fell on his butt as she tripped him when he tried backing up.

"Next time watch your words boy." Sakura ran out as the men tried to catch her "Let's see how A reacts once he finds you lost me~!" 

The men screamed in terror and ran towards Sakura at a higher speed, but not fast enough to catch her.

Sakura lost the ninja, but began running tree to tree. 'Finally free'

Sakura slid down the tree and sat on the branch. It passed an hour and Sakura had her eyes closed as she began to drift off of her thoughts.

'I'll help you Itachi, and Sasuke...I'm sorry.'

"Hey girl, wake up" Sakura made a kunai appear in her hand as she put it to the person's neck, sharingan glaring.

"Oooooohhh, Sorry! You're not supposed to know... Are Tsunade and Jiraiya here yet?"

"No. They went to Ame. Why are you in chakra chains?" Sakura Looked at Orochimaru "Well... it has to do with my mission."

"What is-" "I suggest you leave Orochimaru. It seems that A is going to take me back... I'll see you guys in a year or two" Sakura nodded to Orochimaru who returned the gesture and sunk into the tree.

"Sakura you brat! Come out here now!" Sakura stood up from the branch. "Not until you catch me!" Sakura ran at full speed which A happened to keep up slightly, about half an hour later Sakura stopped, panting.

"Oh my god, my muscles are soar. I need to train more!" Sakura fell back and grinned at A who was also tired. 

"Brat, we'll train sometimes. Although it's against the rules whatever I'll even bring my brother B here"

"Ooooo!!! Does that mean I'm going to be C?!"

A turned red in anger "Stop mocking me kid, I don't understand how you are an Uchiha! I thought they were quiet!"

"Well, A. Once I'm with Konoha, I'll be that." Sakura looked down as the stress lines deepened.

"Whatever, not my problem" A said as he grabbed her and carried her back to the prison.