Chapter 1

Josephine : Mum,Dad. Good morning

They don't respond

Max : Mum,Dad .Good morning

Mum and Dad : Good morning son.

Josephine : Mum what will we have for breakfast.
She doesn't reply.

Max: Mum what will have for breakfast?

Mum : Tea and toasted bread .Your flight will take off today at 6pm.Have you already said good bye to your friends and that one standing over there?

Max : Yes I have .By the way she isn't "that one",she is my sister and she has a name, her name is Josephine .Please I want you to call her by her name not "that one".You and Dad should stop treating her like trash .

She isn't trash .She is precious than even the finest gold .I hate the way you and dad treat her .She is your one and only daughter for crying out loud.

Mum and Dad :Are you done with your usual speech?

Max : Is not a speech, am just being concerned for Josephine. By the way when will Josephine's flight take off?

Mum :She isn't part of our plan for you guys.

Max : Why?

Dad : Stop asking questions .GO AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!!!

Max : "Sighs" .Okay I will Dad. Josephine 's face falls whiles eating her breakfast. Suddenly tears start to flow.

Max : Josephine please stop crying ,I say to her whiles wiping her tears with my right hand .

You are my only sister and I love you so much .

Despite am your younger brother I will always try to defend you when you when the need arises.

Josephine: I love you too

Max .Then I kiss his check four times .

Am really going to miss you my baby bro .You know am hated by our parents. Is not going to be easy for me at all.

Max : Oh dear sister, I wish we were both leaving today.

Josephine : So where will you be staying ?

Max :That's not a problem dear sister. I will be staying in our brother's apartment. You know they both leaving together in London.

Josephine : "Sighs" You guys are all going to further your education in London apart from me .

Am going to stay here with them it will be horror for me .

Just remember how they treat me when you were all here . Imagine now that you guys aren't going to be here to protect and defend me.

Max : Just keep praying. God is real dear sister

Josephine :"Sighs" Okay I will be praying to God.

_______
  Comment
Share
Like

Kindly check out my new story

Distant Shadows